Bank of America, really confused and kind of lost someone help me out

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Chris in Secaucus, New Jersey

23 months ago

Ok, so I don't want to sound needy or like a dope but I recently filled out a few applications for teller positions located on BoA's career website. I also applied for several positions as a personal banker. The latter I doubt I will get as most banks now-a-days like to promote within, so I figured my best bet would be starting off as a teller. Now I have the experience and cash handling skills necessary to satisfy the position, but my question is, how long does it take to find out if they are going to consider you? I'm currently on day 6 waiting for some type of email back whether I was considered or not for the older position I applied for. The same goes for TD Bank, but that's a different story. Now, for starters, I took the assessment test for the tellers, but I never got to see the message at the end stating whether I failed or didn't like most have said they did. My computer froze on the last question with the video and automated questions, and when I clicked restart and opened up the assessment again it said that I was finished. I never received an email stating whether I failed or not and from there on any time I apply for a teller position it does not say that I cannot or I have failed the assessment, it doesn't say anything! Someone help me out I'm like in a rutt trying to figure out if I'm wasting my time or not. Thanks! I'm from New Jersey btw, don't know if that makes a difference. I applied for positions both in NJ and NY.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.