Bank of America

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Kyle in Anaheim, California

29 months ago

Hello I recently applied to BoA (teller), I did the whole online and everything. I completed the phone interview and everything and that same day I was sent to the hiring manager at the branch that I did apply to. He said that my recruiter will be in contact, about a week after i got called from BoA in bosten to clear some questions about my previous employment. I then followed up a couple days later with the recruiter and she said "We are currently looking at the current teller positions available and if there is something that is a good match for you I will reach out to you" and it has now been a week since. Are they giving me the run around? Should just look for other employment?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lieren in Lakeland, Florida

29 months ago

Hello I applied to boa teller position did the group interveiw and corporate security check it's been 3 weeks since I completed the form and I have yet to hear from anyone I called my recuirter 2 times and I'm not getting any call backs I'm worried that something went wrong. I have a sealed record and a traspassing charge however I was not arrested for the traspassing charge I was given a PTA and paid a court fee. Is this a concern? On my sealed record I have a burglary charge but it's been 10 years. What can I do I really want this opportunity it's not just a job it the start of my career is there anything I can do???

Lea in Aliso Viejo, California

25 months ago

Lieren in Lakeland, Florida said: Hello I applied to boa teller position did the group interveiw and corporate security check it's been 3 weeks since I completed the form and I have yet to hear from anyone I called my recuirter 2 times and I'm not getting any call backs I'm worried that something went wrong. I have a sealed record and a traspassing charge however I was not arrested for the traspassing charge I was given a PTA and paid a court fee. Is this a concern? On my sealed record I have a burglary charge but it's been 10 years. What can I do I really want this opportunity it's not just a job it the start of my career is there anything I can do???

Hi Lieren,

What happened, did you get the job? why did it take them so long?

Best,
Lea

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.