BofA hiring staff not calling back.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ihaveaquestion in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

Received a voice message about an administrative position on saturday. She left a voice message and asked me to call her back. I called back on the same day but got to her voice message. Tried several times the past two days and left two more messages on her voice box.

Today I received an email indicating that I was recently considered for a position but since BofA is merging with countrywide, they are combining my online profiles.

Well, that's fine with me. But where is the call back? Can someone tell me if this is a common practice by BofA staffing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Anne Sandoval in Orange County, California

68 months ago

yes this is normal. Bank of America takes forever to call you back and even the hiring process takes a long time. It took me about a month since I submitted my application until I actually got an interview with the branch manager and even after that it still takes a little while to get a response.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jordan Grant in Tacoma, Washington

67 months ago

Anne Sandoval in Orange County, California said: yes this is normal. Bank of America takes forever to call you back and even the hiring process takes a long time. It took me about a month since I submitted my application until I actually got an interview with the branch manager and even after that it still takes a little while to get a response.

Hey Anne,

I just went through an interview for a teller position with the bank manager and personal banker. That was two days ago. The interview went very well and I had a good connection with them. They said it even went well and that I would be hearing from the recruiter soon. So... it's been two days and I'm wandering if I should call. How long did it take before they called you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Regnum Defende in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

Jordan Grant in Tacoma, Washington said: Hey Anne,

I just went through an interview for a teller position with the bank manager and personal banker. That was two days ago. The interview went very well and I had a good connection with them. They said it even went well and that I would be hearing from the recruiter soon. So... it's been two days and I'm wandering if I should call. How long did it take before they called you?

If this is how they treat you now, how will it be if you get hired?

Nationalize this blood sucking bank now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.