Can you get hired with Bank of America with a worthless Check Charge?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Curious! in Savannah, Georgia

45 months ago

In 2004 I had rented an poolside apartment from a private owner. I moved out due to the fact the owner mad several inappropiate passes at me including not letting me leave his house until I wrote him a check for like $150.00. After that I was out of there. I did not check to see if he had ever cashed the check and then got a letter in the mail stating he had filed a worthless check charge against me b/c he cashed the check more then 90 days later. Which I didnt even know you could do. We went before a judge and I hust had to pay the amount of the check and court cost and adjudification was withheld..... I am now in the last process of the BOFA background check and wondering if they won't hire me for this. Can anyone help?????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rich in Detroit, Michigan

39 months ago

Did you ever get the job? my incident is going on 8-9 years and I was told hat it is considered a crime against a bank during the phone interview, and that they wouldn't be able to hire me at that time.

Mac in Fort Mill, South Carolina

38 months ago

Anyone have any follow up information? Just curious, relieved an offer pending background and have a misdemeanor for the same thing from the late 90's.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.