Cant Sleep PLZ Read

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

ok so, I applied online for BOA Call Center job and passed the assesments and all required ASI information. After that I was called to come in for an interview. I was hired pending the employment verification. All other back round checks came back good. I just missed a field so they had me fix it there. I will have no problem verifiying my employment dates and all, BUT I DID LIE ABOUT MY SALARY Instead of putting my recent very high salary, I lied and told them half of that so they wouldnt exclude me from the process due to me being a flight risk.

ANYWAY, does anyone know if they verify salary? Like I said theere will be no problem verifying where I worked, just the salary. Do you think this could subject in an unsatisfactory employment check

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

annelailynn in Vallejo, California

57 months ago

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona said: ok so, I applied online for BOA Call Center job and passed the assesments and all required ASI information. After that I was called to come in for an interview. I was hired pending the employment verification. All other back round checks came back good. I just missed a field so they had me fix it there. I will have no problem verifiying my employment dates and all, BUT I DID LIE ABOUT MY SALARY Instead of putting my recent very high salary, I lied and told them half of that so they wouldnt exclude me from the process due to me being a flight risk.

ANYWAY, does anyone know if they verify salary? Like I said theere will be no problem verifying where I worked, just the salary. Do you think this could subject in an unsatisfactory employment check

Hello Vasquez - I currently am in the process for a teller position. The emails that I received from the recruiters were very specific regarding pay rates etc. "If you made 7.25 an hour at a job do not put any more or any less, this does matter". The is what was written to me via email. I am so sorry..I hope all works out for you. I am really nervous about my EEV too. I couldn't remember my exact pay rates etc. Urgh it makes me so nervous..Good Luck to you and let me know how it goes!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona said: Ok well I got a call from BOA yesterday and told me my backround checks came bACK satifatory YEY! Now I go for I9 and fingerprinting. Do you know anything about that??

How is it going for you??

annelailynn in Fairfield, California

57 months ago

Good for You! No you have surpassed me! I am still waiting let me know how everything goes! How long did it take? Mine is going on 7 business days..........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

annelailynn in Fairfield, California said: Good for You! No you have surpassed me! I am still waiting let me know how everything goes! How long did it take? Mine is going on 7 business days..........

Well i first applied on line next day got a call about an assessment and simulated test. About 2 days later they gave me a phone interview next day Mgr Interview Goota call today and she went over offer details. So Im hired pending the figerprint and I9

do you know anything about the i9 and fingerprint process?

keep me posted

Chinook in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

Relax Vasquez... You are in unless you have a crimmal record you did not disclosed. I was employed for BofA for 14 years and was making $21.85 an hour before I was laid off...
When you go to orientation unless they changed the process, you will get finger printed, and they will go over the history of the bank, sign up for payroll direct deposit, code of ethics, that type of thing...I would not stress out over it because it can take weeks for the bank to get the results in and by that time as a employee, well associate, that is the term the bank uses, you will completely forget about it. Why, I was let go? Making too much money. My advice to you is to keep promoting yourself constantly. The positions I held were elimiated or out sourced to India and in the end I was in a call center. If you plan on staying in a call center, you can not make the money I did being on the phone, the bank wants you in management and that is where I failed. After my management job was outsourced to India, I was given a 30 day job search which I found within the bank on a phone job and stayed there for 4 years and at $21.85, that was not acceptable. The last I heard, they have replaced my position with 2 new employees making $9.75 an hour and is a Band 7, which you will learn about bands when you get in. So, stay focus, learn constantly, and do not stay in one department for any long periods of time because you may be a target and not blend into the masses as I thought.... In closing, Congratulations.... and wish the rest of us luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

annelailynn in Fairfield, California

57 months ago

No I meant how long did your background take? I am now going on 8 days and still no word. I don't know anything that you don't know. You have surpassed me in the hiring process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

57 months ago

it took 5 days... then 2 days after the fingerprinting. Got a call today that all is satisfactory and Im soooooooo happy. Very good salary too.

robert alvarez in Seattle, Washington

56 months ago

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona said: ok so, I applied online for BOA Call Center job and passed the assesments and all required ASI information. After that I was called to come in for an interview. I was hired pending the employment verification. All other back round checks came back good. I just missed a field so they had me fix it there. I will have no problem verifiying my employment dates and all, BUT I DID LIE ABOUT MY SALARY Instead of putting my recent very high salary, I lied and told them half of that so they wouldnt exclude me from the process due to me being a flight risk.

hello vasquez. so within a couple days after your fingerprint they got the results? how do you like working at boa?

KRHuber in New Port Richey, Florida

22 months ago

Hey I actually am going through the hiring process and am very nervous. So far I have:

8-10 Submitted application
8-14 Completed 2nd assessment
8-29 Phone Interview
8-30 Submitted ASI Information
9-6 Round Table Event / Interview
9-7 Phone Interview to go over Background info
9-7 Received Contingent Job Offer

Really nervous waiting on background (ASI) check to come back. I am pretty sure I put everything down as required but have worked for many employers over 5 years, hope I did not miss anything.

Recruiter said I should receive email Monday regarding fingerprint and I9. How long does those normally take? Because they have my start date 9-24. Really nervous so any advice is appreciated. Thank You.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.