Does the recruiter speak to the interviewer?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

BOAemployment in Hollywood, Florida

66 months ago

Does the recruiter who schedules your interview ever speak with the person conducting the interview?

The reason I ask is because, without a job at the moment, my life if someone hectic. I was unable to attend one interview and had to reschedule another. I don't want these circumstances to reflect on me when I do the interview. I am so thankful for the opportunity to reschedule a second interview. I am very determined so I would rather go into the interview with a fresh impression. So the question remains, does the recruiter ever speak with or make notes to the interviewer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

brismith in Kansas City, Missouri

66 months ago

Yes, they most likely do communicate. It's a tricky situation, but I would try to bring it up with the interviewer and explain why you had to reschedule without placing blame on the recruiter who told you the wrong time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Boredryu in Texas

66 months ago

Managers know your life is busy, as long as you gave the recruiter notice of the re-schedule you should be fine.

Also, the recruiters generally don't have much dialogue with the hiring managers, they just provide a "pool" of candidates that passed the phone interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.