First Week?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

ajtam in Seattle, Washington

38 months ago

Hi guys, I recently got hired as a Bank of America teller and I start actually... next Monday!

I was just wondering if you guys have any tips and if anybody could just walk me through the first week of work at Bank of America?

I got a call from my recruiter saying all my papers were in, i-9, fingerprints etc. I completed the onboarding portal but I'll be honest, I thought it was just a bunch of reading that I just kind of skimmed through. Pretty much it was just an overview of my benefits and policies correct? I saw a lot of things about myHR or something... but I have yet to register an account? Will this happen on the first day at work?

In any case, I'm excited for my first week of work and hopefully you guys have some advice to share with me! I'll be ready with my buttoned shirt, tie, and slacks ready to go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Serj in Los Angeles, California

38 months ago

ajtam in Seattle, Washington said: Hi guys, I recently got hired as a Bank of America teller and I start actually... next Monday!

I was just wondering if you guys have any tips and if anybody could just walk me through the first week of work at Bank of America?

I got a call from my recruiter saying all my papers were in, i-9, fingerprints etc. I completed the onboarding portal but I'll be honest, I thought it was just a bunch of reading that I just kind of skimmed through. Pretty much it was just an overview of my benefits and policies correct? I saw a lot of things about myHR or something... but I have yet to register an account? Will this happen on the first day at work?

In any case, I'm excited for my first week of work and hopefully you guys have some advice to share with me! I'll be ready with my buttoned shirt, tie, and slacks ready to go.

I've been here over a year having also worked at Wells Fargo and honestly, I really can't complain. They do a great job of training you for the position. Make sure you pick up as much as you can while you do your first month of training and don't be afraid of asking any questions. Also, make sure you have your transactions down packed and that you balance on the daily before you want to even care about sales, no matter if your manager get on your case about referrals. I'm a Banker btw.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.