Has anyone got a job at BOA after expungement?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jen mi in Westchester, New York

9 months ago

Hello,

Is there anyone who expunged their theft related charges (dishonesty, theft, shoplifting etc) and have eventually been hired by BofA? I don't really see many cases like those being discussed here. On this forum I see very vague references to someone being hired in spite of some arrests, but I don't see many details. I'm really in a state of confusion now. Can those people who have been hired, despite any charges that they may have had in the past, please come forward and post your experiences?

Likewise, if there's anyone who had failed the background check because of previous theft (dishonesty) related charges also post your experience with the corp security. Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

I've been very anxious to find out, if any one has been hired by BofA after they have had theft related charges (whether downgraded or not), specifically if they have been hired within 10 years of the charges. Also have your charges been expunged - does it in anyway help with BofA hiring? Can you please post what happened in your case or at least email me - jen_immi@yahoo.com.

Appreciate any response, this ASI process has truly been nerve wracking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nini in Miami, Florida

8 months ago

I was charged 5years ago but not convicted and my disposition was nolle pros. Meaning case dismissed due to lack of evidence. And I officially start August 18. If you are convicted, FDIC sec 19 clarifies the rules for you. Google and read it. It'll ease your mind a bit

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

8 months ago

As per Sec 19 I need to apply for an exception and I can't do that now as it's still not 5 years from conviction. I'm curious whether FirstAdvantage, the criminal background check company will find expunged records at all?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.