Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

Ashlynn in Cheshire, Connecticut

61 months ago

Today I had my interview one on one with the branch manager. She said the next step is a third interview. Is this going to be the group interview everyone talks about? It seems like my interview process is different then everyone elses. I had a phone interview a few days ago and today I had the one on one with the manager. Has everyone who got a job with BOA gone through a group interview or is it just certain areas?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

williamdefalco in Austin, Texas

61 months ago

Hi Ashlynn. When I was hired by Bank of America my process went like this: 1) phone interview, 2) group interview, and finally 3) Manager interview.

It sounds like in your case the middle part might be skipped, and chances are that your next interview will be with the Area Manager or the Manager of the branch you would actually work at. Most interviews are now fazing into this scenario and avoiding group interviews because of the cost and the time involved.

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona

61 months ago

I had a phone interview and then a mgr interview. I waiting on my employment verification
HOw did it go for you?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

When I had the interview with the branch manager it was very short- about ten minutes. She hardly asked me any questions and said they had more interviews to do so i wouldnt hear anything for a week probably. It's been a week and i haven't heard anything yet. I spoke to a few people who used to work for BOA and they said it wasnt a good place to work. they said you have to meet daily sales quotas instead of monthly quotas like at other banks. so i dunno.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

61 months ago

Ashlynn in Cheshire, Connecticut said: When I had the interview with the branch manager it was very short- about ten minutes. She hardly asked me any questions and said they had more interviews to do so i wouldnt hear anything for a week probably. It's been a week and i haven't heard anything yet. I spoke to a few people who used to work for BOA and they said it wasnt a good place to work. they said you have to meet daily sales quotas instead of monthly quotas like at other banks. so i dunno.

yeah the mgr told me that in the 10 min interview. I asked if it was part of your performance and she said yes. But assured me that it was not a sales job,

I hot hired there, pending my employ. verification. Im trying to find out if they check salary from a previous company. Did they say what ur pay would be?

61 months ago

the phone recruiter said starting at 11 an hour.

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida

61 months ago

Three interviews for $11.00 an hour - wow.

60 months ago

Ashlynn in Cheshire, Connecticut said: the phone recruiter said starting at 11 an hour.

how did the finger printing go

60 months ago

Mary inTampa in Tampa, Florida said: Three interviews for $11.00 an hour - wow.

iz that the starting salary

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

60 months ago

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona said: how did the finger printing go

i didnt get fingerprinted...they havent called back after my interview

60 months ago

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona said: iz that the starting salary

yes its the starting salary

60 months ago

Ashlynn in Cheshire, Connecticut said: yes its the starting salary

It is only the starting salary if you have no experience

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.