Hiring process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

azmom in phoenix, Arizona

60 months ago

I was reading through the forums and most of you had the interviews before the ASI. I was sent that prior to the phone interview. Did they change this process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nkindred7459 in chicago, Illinois

60 months ago

Ok this is how mine went,

I completed the app and 2 days later i received a call but missed it. So the next day I got in touch with the recruiter and he scheduled an over the phone interview for the next day. He also sent me an email with a bunch of forms to fill out, BUT NOT THE ONLINE ASI YET! So I did the over the phone interview and they liked me. She(New recruiter) then offered me an in-person interview with the branch manager. I had that interview Monday of the following week. Once she offered me this interview is when she sent me the link for the ASI. I went on the interview and received a call 2hrs afterward for a job offer and at that point she let me know that my ASI was satisfactory. Im suppose to start the following week and im suppose to take my fingerprints etc at the end of this week. I hope this helped.

Keep in mind that everything is always change-able because I didnt go through the group interview that many other people did, so I guess it goes according to the recruiter and branch

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gina Catalino in Johnston, Rhode Island

59 months ago

I did not have my in-person interview until after my AGI was completed. Hope this helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.