Hiring process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

davisres88 in Atlanta, Georgia

26 months ago

Hello guys. I recently was offer a position at BOA, so if you have any questions I will answer them because I know the stress during this difficult and anxious time

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GeeMedina27 in Bronx, New York

26 months ago

davisres88 in Atlanta, Georgia said: Hello guys. I recently was offer a position at BOA, so if you have any questions I will answer them because I know the stress during this difficult and anxious time

yes! how long did everything take ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Micky in Mattituck, New York

26 months ago

Background test, Drug test and time! I heard that the do not drug test, and that this interviewing process is veryyy long. any comments?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

GeeMedina27 in Bronx, New York said: yes! how long did everything take ?

Well my interview was on Jan 23 I met with the hiring manager she was pretty cool. Two days later I was offer the position. They sent me corporate security email asking me my background information. Let me tell u this they only can verify with u give them, that's ur hint on that. But I was called a week later and I had satisfactory. Now I'm going through finger printing next. Other than that I start working later on this month

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

26 months ago

Micky in Mattituck, New York said: Background test, Drug test and time! I heard that the do not drug test, and that this interviewing process is veryyy long. any comments?

That's correct no drug testing but the process is long, but not that long 3 weeks at the max. It's depends on whoever is handling ur information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

diva girl 81 in Pleasant Garden, North Carolina

23 months ago

will bank of america hire you if you dont have your high school diploma but are in school working on it ? And you do not have any criminal offenses, for a customer service rep position? just curious.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

niten.singh2301@gmail.com in Hyderabad, India

14 months ago

i was selected in bank of america last week but they have not yet gave me an offer letter, so when i can expect an offer letter and the joining date......please reply me

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.