Is ASI compared to resume?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

treetop in New York

49 months ago

Once you fill out the ASI and it presumably comes back satisfactory, will HR compare the findings of the background check with your resume?

I included some volunteer and unpaid internship work under the "work experience" section of my resume, and since I was instructed NOT to include any unpaid work on the ASI form, I am worried this will appear inconsistent and hurt my chances of working for BofA.

I am really anxious and I would appreciate your insight.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

mitreta in Atlanta, Georgia

43 months ago

treetop in New York said: Once you fill out the ASI and it presumably comes back satisfactory, will HR compare the findings of the background check with your resume?

I included some volunteer and unpaid internship work under the "work experience" section of my resume, and since I was instructed NOT to include any unpaid work on the ASI form, I am worried this will appear inconsistent and hurt my chances of working for BofA.

Thanks

DID U GET A JOB ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sam2262 in Los Angeles, California

31 months ago

treetop in New York said: Once you fill out the ASI and it presumably comes back satisfactory, will HR compare the findings of the background check with your resume?

Thanks

I have the same problem. Could you follow up with how this worked out?!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.