Job offer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

vwgrl in Providence, Rhode Island

64 months ago

Ok, I have recieved my job offer and the employment verification came back 100% accurate, did my I9 and getting my fingerprints doen tomorrow. Am I all set do I 100% have the job? is the background check already done? i have no arrests nothing was fired from a job in last 2 years. I am suppose to start on may 26th. Do you think I have naything else to worry about now that the EEV is done?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jasonnnn in Houston, Texas

64 months ago

if it is dismissed and no charges ever filed you should be fine... Mine come back like 4 days. I starting next week may 18th

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

David Web in New York, New York

63 months ago

You do not want to work for Bank of America! they work you 13 hours a day 6 days a week and treat you like crap. They will find creative ways to not pay you overtime. Save your soul and keep looking.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Eljefe in Providence, Rhode Island

63 months ago

vwgrl in Providence, Rhode Island said: Ok, I have recieved my job offer and the employment verification came back 100% accurate, did my I9 and getting my fingerprints doen tomorrow. Am I all set do I 100% have the job? is the background check already done? i have no arrests nothing was fired from a job in last 2 years. I am suppose to start on may 26th. Do you think I have naything else to worry about now that the EEV is done?

I recently applied, got a phone interview, sat down and did a formal interview. (all within a week) on Wednesday i had my interview and it went great! Everyone had great feedback and they even mentioned a position i didn't even apply for. At the end of the interview, they told me "the interview went great, You'll hear from us in the next 24 hours. It' Friday and now im nervous. Is this good or bad? How long does this take?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jasonnnn in Houston, Texas

63 months ago

probally a week. they will send you email show you how to do the ASI if they hired you. good lucko

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

C Ann in San Antonio, Texas

60 months ago

David Web in New York, New York said: You do not want to work for Bank of America! they work you 13 hours a day 6 days a week and treat you like crap. They will find creative ways to not pay you overtime. Save your soul and keep looking.

Ok, people like this are not helpful and are annoying. The position I applied for is part-time (20 hours/wk) so I am positive I will NOT be working those hours. Just because you had a bad experience does NOT mean you have to kill it for everyone. But semi-mature about this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona

59 months ago

C Ann in San Antonio, Texas said: Ok, people like this are not helpful and are annoying. The position I applied for is part-time (20 hours/wk) so I am positive I will NOT be working those hours. Just because you had a bad experience does NOT mean you have to kill it for everyone. But semi-mature about this.

What happend? What does the fingerprint check generally reveal. I gotta do this nextweek.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.