My hiring process-ask me questions

Comments (16)

Bridgette in Long Beach, California

26 months ago

KP in Richmond, Virginia said: I applied for the position 3/10, got an e-mail 3/11 for a personality assessment, was e-mailed by the recruiter 3/12, had my phone interview 3/13 and then interviewed 3/15. Things are moving pretty quickly so far and I'm pretty confident I'm going to be offered the position. The manager I interviewed with said I should hear something by Weds or Thurs because they're still doing interviews. Do they send you the ASI to complete before or after your interview? Or does it vary by position, recruiter, etc?

I revived my asi before my interview . My recruiter called me two days after my interview that they wanted to bring me on board but I needed to complete my asi before they can give me my offer . Once I submitted my asi I got the results a week later and they have me my offer . Now I have fingerprints tmrw and ill start in two weeks .

me in Falls Church, Virginia

26 months ago

Bridgette in Long Beach, California said: I revived my asi before my interview . My recruiter called me two days after my interview that they wanted to bring me on board but I needed to complete my asi before they can give me my offer . Once I submitted my asi I got the results a week later and they have me my offer . Now I have fingerprints tmrw and ill start in two weeks .

Did you complete your asi yet? If so how long did it takr to come back satisfactory?

mariaE

20 months ago

How long after submitting the assessment will I be contacted? I did it last week and heard nothing so far...no emails, no phone calls, nothing...! What does that mean? Its been almost a week and it drives me nuts.
Please help!!! Thanks

Ruhee in Winchester, Massachusetts

19 months ago

I got a call from a recruiter for a position a boa she asked me few questions which went well., now she is setting me up with a second interview on Tuesday morning but before that interview she told me to do done kind of background screening check that checks where u lived the past 10 years and list all your jobs in the past 5 years.. I started to fill everything correctly and verified it thoroughly and submitted it. Right away I got a message saying error contact your recruiter. Does this mean u failed? I can't get the job now?? I'm lost help me

loneranger in Hull, Massachusetts

19 months ago

Ruhee in Winchester, Massachusetts said: I got a call from a recruiter for a position a boa she asked me few questions which went well., now she is setting me up with a second interview on Tuesday morning but before that interview she told me to do done kind of background screening check that checks where u lived the past 10 years and list all your jobs in the past 5 years.. I started to fill everything correctly and verified it thoroughly and submitted it. Right away I got a message saying error contact your recruiter. Does this mean u failed? I can't get the job now?? I'm lost help me

sounds like a computer glitch to me, why not e-mailing or calling your recruiter?

Ruhee in Brooklyn, New York

19 months ago

I have sent out emails immediately when the incident occurred.. However didnt hear anything back maybe because it was a Saturday. And it's a long weekend this week. So probably hoping they will respond tomorrow. I just hope I didnt lose a good offer, because of dates and stupid stuff on background checks

Louie G in Phoenix, Arizona

19 months ago

I received an email from a recruiter for the customer service position tell me I'm going forward to the next phase of the hiring process, and I should be receiving another email with instructions for the assessment. Its been two days and I have not received it! I emailed the recruiter twice! I'm wondering what has happened? Why get my hopes up high? Do you have any insight on why that has happened???

Julie 1000 in South San Francisco, California

13 months ago

HI JJJK75

I WANT TO KNOW AFTER HIRE PROCESS THEY HIRE ME AND ON MY FIRST DAY MY MANAGER SAID THERE IS A TELLER TEST THAT I HAVE TO TAKE AND PASS IN THAT AND IF I DONT THEY WILL LET ME GO , I WANT TO KNOW IF THAT IS TRUE , PLEASE REPLY I AM REALLY VERY NERVOUS

THANKS FOR ANY HELP

mfrazier219 in richmond, Virginia

11 months ago

i have 2 felonies; one from 1993 and 1999; will this prevent me from getting the job after fingerprints comes back?

Jen mi in Westchester, New York

11 months ago

mfrazier219 in richmond, Virginia said: i have 2 felonies; one from 1993 and 1999; will this prevent me from getting the job after fingerprints comes back?

Did you get the results after fingerprints? Did they extend an offer to you? Pls keep us updated as most folks ask questions, but seldom come back to post what happened to them.

11 months ago

They rescinded the offer even though the offenses were 15-20 years ago. Which is ridiculous. People can change.

lalala in Greenway, Virginia

11 months ago

Depending on if you fully disclosed the felonies on initial application and what the offenses were determines their decision. I know any monetary or theft type charges you can't work at any bank, but they're basically flexible with all else.

10 months ago

mfrazier219 in richmond, Virginia said: They rescinded the offer even though the offenses were 15-20 years ago. Which is ridiculous. People can change.

Very sorry to hear that. Did you expunge your charges and if so when did you expunge them? If you had them expunged and since these are very old charges, FDIC Sec.19 pardons old stuff. Actually there's an exception to this and the bank cannot use these charges against you. Please look it up and you may be able to get the offer again, if Sec.19 of the FDIC comes to your rescue.

10 months ago

lalala in Greenway, Virginia said: Depending on if you fully disclosed the felonies on initial application and what the offenses were determines their decision. I know any monetary or theft type charges you can't work at any bank , but they're basically flexible with all else.

I looked at someone's ASI when they were applying for a job at another bank, it only asks about convictions NOT expunged. I have two Municipal Ordinance convictions, one of which is for petty theft. Both charges have been expunged. I have to fill an ASI out sooner than later, as they are offering me a Full time position. I was not going to list both my charges since they were expunged. Any ideas?

Can someone please, please post the exact verbiage of questions related to the charges on BOA's ASI? Your help would be much appreciated.

10 months ago

Federal charges cannot be expunged

Marie1226 in Saint Louis, Missouri

7 months ago

When it comes to the ASI, will the investigator automatically disqualify me for a few of resignations? Two was for medical reasons(in the family) and the other one was due to my employer not letting me go to important doctor's appointments.I have a clean criminal background and was never terminated.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.