Offer Letter

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

mya in Jacksonville, Florida

35 months ago

Hey im in the jacksonville fl area. I went for the call center postion did my backround check and my I-9 as well. I was just wondering if this is Offer Letter for the postion is my backround and everything ok for to start, or do I have to be on the look out for more information.

We look forward to you joining Bank of America! This email confirms you have completed the background check and I-9 pre-employment requirements . You are ready to begin working at Bank of America. Your start date has been confirmed for September 10, 2012.

we believe that you are capable of making an outstanding contribution in your new role and again, welcome!

Sincerely,

Peace Seninde

Bank of America Staffing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dbledsoe in Jacksonville, Florida

34 months ago

That means you have to job and everything is clear. I will be starting at BOA as a Sr Mtg. Loan Processor Oct. 9,2012 I just did my fingerprinting today.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Patches in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

29 months ago

mya in Jacksonville, Florida said: Hey im in the jacksonville fl area. I went for the call center postion did my backround check and my I-9 as well. I was just wondering if this is Offer Letter for the postion is my backround and everything ok for to start, or do I have to be on the look out for more information.

We look forward to you joining Bank of America ! This email confirms you have completed the background check and I-9 pre-employment requirements . You are ready to begin working at Bank of America. Your start date has been confirmed for September 10, 2012.

we believe that you are capable of making an outstanding contribution in your new role and again, welcome!

Sincerely,

Peace Seninde

Bank of America Staffing

Hi, I received the same e-mail and I just want to make sure I have completed everything before my start date. I was wondering if there is a drug test before the start date or if the drug test is after you start. Thank you, I am just trying to make sure I have done everything and leave nothing out!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.