Question about I-9 and Fingerprint test

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

C Ann in San Antonio, Texas

58 months ago

I know this is coming late, but I wanted to be sure to post a response for others who may be curious about this...it's not necessary to go dressed in a suit or anything. You do want to make a good impression so wear nice black pants and a dressy top (or something similar) to show that you're all-around professional. It may sound silly to some, but you always want to make the best impression possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona

57 months ago

C Ann in San Antonio, Texas said: I know this is coming late, but I wanted to be sure to post a response for others who may be curious about this...it's not necessary to go dressed in a suit or anything. You do want to make a good impression so wear nice black pants and a dressy top (or something similar) to show that you're all-around professional. It may sound silly to some, but you always want to make the best impression possible.

Thanks that helped
do you know why they do a criminal check and fbi printing? i have a misdemeanor for a coupl years ago that has shown up on my criminal recored My backround came back satisfactory. Do you know results the fingerprinting would reveal??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.