Sr Customer Service Representative ASI

Comments (6)

NewDay12 in Missouri

34 months ago

I've recently applied for position on 6/27/12. I submitted all required assessments and ASI on 7/2/12. Position starts on 8/6/12. The thing is that I have not heard the feed back from my recruiter. I def have a clean background I just want to continue with the selection process. What are the following steps that I should expect? How long does it typically take for a ASI to return...Thanks!!!!

livefree03 in Jacksonville, Florida

34 months ago

What if I left 2 employers off my resume, will the ASI find them?

NewDay12 in Missouri

34 months ago

LiveFree03, From my understanding, the investigators only verify the employers you've listed...There's no one way for them to know every employer you've worked for unless they contact the social security administration, which I high doubt they contact them!!!!!

34 months ago

Ty for your response. I have not heard back from my recruiter with an offer letter and it has been 2 weeks. I know my finger prints cleared. Do u think I will get an offer

NewDay12 in Missouri

34 months ago

Same here, but there is no reason why you shouldn't get hired! You've had interviews, passed background & fingerprint...you'll get it, just wait to hear from your recruiter....give it till the end of the week and you'll prob have your letter... :)

34 months ago

NewDay12 in Missouri said: Same here, but there is no reason why you shouldn't get hired! You've had interviews, passed background & fingerprint...you'll get it, just wait to hear from your recruiter....give it till the end of the week and you'll prob have your letter... :)

Thanks for your input and support. Hope you get your job as well, please keep me posted;-)

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.