Why don't they contact you?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Michelina in mokena, Illinois

73 months ago

I've submitted my resume to a few different positions in Illinois. I am more than qualified, I meet all of the pre-requisites, but no one will call me back from Bank of America....what is the story?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

xxxxx in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

Okay.. So I went through all the interviews at the beginning of last month and my recruiter said I did really well and that the bank wanted to go ahead with my application and give me an offer, but they couldn't offer me the job yet because they had to keep the job posted?? and that the job would not start anyways till the beginning of this month. Well the day they said they would offer me the job, they never called... So of course I called them (just a few days ago) and now they are telling me that they have to get the offer approved, because of budgets and its because its towards the end of the year?! Every time they say they are going to call me, they never do and I have to call them. I just don't know if they are just leading me on or what.. it has almost been a whole month now since I did the interview... Why would they lie about it?! Should I just be patient or move on!?

karen in Country Club Hills, Illinois

70 months ago

xxxxx in Los Angeles, California said: Okay.. So I went through all the interviews at the beginning of last month and my recruiter said I did really well and that the bank wanted to go ahead with my application and give me an offer, but they couldn't offer me the job yet because they had to keep the job posted?? and that the job would not start anyways till the beginning of this month. Well the day they said they would offer me the job, they never called... So of course I called them (just a few days ago) and now they are telling me that they have to get the offer approved, because of budgets and its because its towards the end of the year?! Every time they say they are going to call me, they never do and I have to call them. I just don't know if they are just leading me on or what.. it has almost been a whole month now since I did the interview... Why would they lie about it?! Should I just be patient or move on!?

it could be that they are waiting on approval for 2009 budget for hiring. I suggest you be patient. I'm in the same situation w/JP Morgan Chase...with the limited number of jobs, there is really nothing you can do. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

xxxxx in Los Angeles, California

70 months ago

Thanks.. Its just really annoying, because they posted a job and now can't fill it till January unexpected. Its hard to be patient with this economy. What did JP Morgan Chase say to you? If you don't mind me asking.

Komal Parikh in plano, Texas

53 months ago

I have interview tommrow with jp morgan chase ..if anyone can give me some guidance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

The Realist in Shelbyville, Kentucky

52 months ago

Komal Parikh in plano, Texas said: I have interview tommrow with jp morgan chase ..if anyone can give me some guidance

How did it go and how long did it take for them to get back to you?

Confused in Dallas, Texas

51 months ago

Michelina in mokena, Illinois said: I've submitted my resume to a few different positions in Illinois. I am more than qualified, I meet all of the pre-requisites, but no one will call me back from Bank of America....what is the story?

I would try and reach out to a staffing agency, Bank of America uses a National Staffing Agency called Rose International. Your chances of getting on contract first are better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

51 months ago

Michelina in mokena, Illinois said: I've submitted my resume to a few different positions in Illinois. I am more than qualified, I meet all of the pre-requisites, but no one will call me back from Bank of America....what is the story?

Oh and another thing, right jobs are really hard to come by in Illinois. The unemployment rate and the housing market is horrible right now so the competition is fierce.

51 months ago

Keep in my mind that right now the housing and job market is really bad right now in Illinois. So your competition is fierce. Another thing Bank of America uses a National Staffing agency for jobs, you may want to contact Rose International to see if they have any contract positions open.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.