bank of america's in st louis missouir i-9 and fingerprinting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

joshu25 in Saint Peters, Missouri

99 months ago

hi i applied for bank of America operations representative and i got the interview and the recruiter called the next morning and made me an offer and i got the job then a week later i go in for the i9 and the finger printing. i called my first recruiter to inquire about he i9 process and the orientation and when they might set up a start date that was the day after the i9 was done. and today i called the other recruiter about it although that was at 3:09 today central time. that recruiter told me about the i9 and where to go in the building and what i need to bring with me. so how long does the process take and have i put my chances of completing the hiring process at stake?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

reneenew in Reno, Nevada

81 months ago

joshu25 in Saint Peters, Missouri said: hi i applied for bank of America operations representative and i got the interview and the recruiter called the next morning and made me an offer and i got the job then a week later i go in for the i9 and the finger printing. i called my first recruiter to inquire about he i9 process and the orientation and when they might set up a start date that was the day after the i9 was done. and today i called the other recruiter about it although that was at 3:09 today central time. that recruiter told me about the i9 and where to go in the building and what i need to bring with me. so how long does the process take and have i put my chances of completing the hiring process at stake?

Hi,
what questions were you asked during phone interview? and after phone interview did you have another one with bank manager?
I would really appreciate any info thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

vasquez in Phoenix, Arizona

80 months ago

So how did it go? Im in a similar position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.