any comments

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

CICM in New York, New York

40 months ago

I had an interview for a management role in the middle of June and wanted to know if anyone went through a similiar experience. To start, I had a screening interview with HR that led to an interview with the hiring manager and his supervisor. I am confident I did well with the hiring manager as he replied to several of my answers with "good" or "great" and when asked specific technical questions (which he mentioned I did not need to necessary know) I was three for three. My next interview was with his supervisor. We attented the same school and talked in length about the university. The next day I received a call from HR stating the hiring manager would like me to meet the team the next day. Both interviews went really well, with the last person saying they would be in touch soon. At the end of this week, it will be two weeks since my last interview. There has been no communication from the bank. I cannot recall an interview where I met follow members of the team and did not get any response from the employer. Is this common?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.