What is the dress code at Bank of America?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

ktran in Quincy, Massachusetts

36 months ago

walk to any bank of america banking center and just check out the people working there lol

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

ok lisa, calm down. obviously, we can tell how bitter you are about that situation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SD in West Sacramento, California

36 months ago

Thanks for your comment ktran, I am sure you're very please with yourself. You even took the time to type "lol" at the end you clever little poster you.

Anyway, for anyone else interested in knowing, so far I have just been doing training and nothing has been said about my tattoos. The assistant manager has some inconspicuous tattoos on her ring finger and wrists but mine are bigger and I wil soon see if the attitude toward ny tatts will change when I am on the teller line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

SD in West Sacramento, California

36 months ago

Thanks for your comment ktran, I am sure you're very please with yourself. You even took the time to type "lol" at the end you clever little poster you.

Anyway, for anyone else interested in knowing, so far I have just been doing training and nothing has been said about my tattoos. The assistant manager has some inconspicuous tattoos on her ring finger and wrists but mine are bigger and I wil soon see if the attitude toward ny tatts will change when I am on the teller line

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

SD in West Sacramento, California said: Thanks for your comment ktran, I am sure you're very please with yourself. You even took the time to type "lol" at the end you clever little poster you.

i really wasn't trying to offend you in any way, i apologize if i did though. congrats on the job!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.