I just recieved a call from Bank of America Staffing in regards to a position...but..

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

BOAemployment in Hollywood, Florida

64 months ago

I missed the call. They called at about 3:30 today (Friday) and I called back roughly 35 or 45 minutes later, but only got an answering machine. I left a message with my name and that I was returning a missed call in regards to a possible teller job. It's 5 o'clock and they did not call back.

Did I miss my opportunity to work with Bank of America?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

mizrahi1127 in Atlanta, Georgia

64 months ago

BOAemployment in Hollywood, Florida said: I missed the call. They called at about 3:30 today (Friday) and I called back roughly 35 or 45 minutes later, but only got an answering machine. I left a message with my name and that I was returning a missed call in regards to a possible teller job. It's 5 o'clock and they did not call back.

Did I miss my opportunity to work with Bank of America?

Hi, I'm from Atlanta and after 2 weeks of waiting, finally i received a phone call but same as you i missed, and after 45-50 mins i called the recuiter back but she never called me back, i left several voice mail and nothing she called me @ 11:50 am and still waiting:(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Boredryu in Texas

63 months ago

Don't take it personal, recruiters are very busy doing phone interviews, job fairs, or group interviews. I'd leave one voice mail message and wait 72 hours, if no callback give the recruiter a ring but don't leave a message. There's a good chance the recruiter is off-site or on vacation.

If you really missed out on the opportunity they have to send you a decline notice via email (as long as you applied for the role).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

josefs in Tarrytown, New York

42 months ago

I had the same thing. I got a call back several days after I left at least three messages. The lady wanted to know why I applied with BofA, what is my experience and where I see myself in two years. I got an email two days later that they were very happy to be able to talk about my background... It's definitely not an invitation for an interview, I don't even know why they bother to call people who's experience is not sufficient for them...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Former MGT in Berkeley, California

42 months ago

I had the same thing happen with both Citibank and Wells Fargo. They called do a phone interview and do nothing with my information. I don't understand why they call and waste people time. My resume states everything and I thought I did good, (even though when I talked to the Wells Fargo lady (I guess after her lunch) she just burped like it was professional) they never responded back after the phone interviews not even to decline.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

zuni26 in Chino, California

42 months ago

hi, no you have not missed your chance with bank of america, she will call you back, the recruiters are very busy and have a hectic schedule, be patient and you'll hear back from her soon, they most likely never answer their phones, next time you talk to her ask her for her email, that'd be the best way to get in contact with them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.