How long does ASI take?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Sunsational in Duluth, Georgia

29 months ago

I had my interview on Monday the 11th, was emailed the link to fill out the ASI on Tuesday the 12th and they called to verify my answers on Friday the 18th. I asked how long the background check will take and she said up to 2 weeks and to wait to hear from the recruiter.
Should i send an email to the recruiter to check on the status or should I just wait(which is killing me)?
PLEASE ADVICE. Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

NRS in Plano, Texas

29 months ago

Sunsational in Duluth, Georgia said: I had my interview on Monday the 11th, was emailed the link to fill out the ASI on Tuesday the 12th and they called to verify my answers on Friday the 18th. I asked how long the background check will take and she said up to 2 weeks and to wait to hear from the recruiter.
Should i send an email to the recruiter to check on the status or should I just wait(which is killing me)?
PLEASE ADVICE. Thanks!

Why would they run a background before your interview? Does this mean you have the job if your background comes back clean?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

29 months ago

NRS in Plano, Texas said: Why would they run a background before your interview? Does this mean you have the job if your background comes back clean?

I wish I knew. I went for a 2nd interview last week and im just waiting to hear back from them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Vivipyc in Menlo Park, California

28 months ago

Sunsational in Duluth, Georgia said: I wish I knew. I went for a 2nd interview last week and im just waiting to hear back from them.

Hi! I am waiting for a call from my recruiter about my ASI too. Its been more than a week and makes me worry. So how long did it take you to hear from them? Thanks!

Ana in Chula Vista, California

27 months ago

Hi! So I had a group interview on Wednesday of last week with the Branch and Distric manager, and was told that if I got the background check email at the end of the day it meant that I had passed the interview. So I got the email, filled in the information and submitted the background check the same day.. I'm worried because I didn't receive any confirmation email or anything from the recruiter. I did that on wednesday..its been 4 business days, how long does it take to hear from them? do you think that I will have anymore interviews after passing the background check if i already passed the ground interview???

26 months ago

Vivipyc in Menlo Park, California said: Hi! I am waiting for a call from my recruiter about my ASI too. Its been more than a week and makes me worry. So how long did it take you to hear from them? Thanks!

They never called me about the results of the ASI. Im assuming I passed because i went to a THIRD interview with a CMM and got the job :)

maddog4772 in Bronxville, New York

26 months ago

I applied for a business banker job recently. The day after they called me and asked me a few initial questions. They then recommended me for a phone interview which was scheduled last Monday. The recruiter recommended me for the next step in the process which would be an in person interview. HOWEVER, before the in person interview I had to do some type of personality screening AND I had to do a background screening in which I divulged my social security number. I also had to fill in my last 5 years employment and my education. This was last Tuesday where I filled this stuff out.

Thursday I got an e mail from the investigator handling my case. She asked me to call her so I did. She needed pay stubs for the past 3 years to prove I was working where I said I was working, because I told them not to contact my current employer. I asked her if she needed anything else. She said she was waiting on a call back from one of my references and then she was done. That reference called me before he spoke with her and we made sure we took care of that.

I did e mail her on Friday asking her if I could assist her further. Her response was "I received everything I need to complete your application, your recruiter will be contacting you shortly."

It is now Monday and I haven't heard anything. Should I be worried? Why are they asking for all this information before I even meet anyone face to face? Its a significant jump in salary so I am quite worried! Do you have any guidance? Do they drug test?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.