How long does it take to get hired after interview and background check complete?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Jasonnnn in Houston, Texas

67 months ago

okay you should know it after they interview you. After I interview with the district manager . HE told me wait outside then my recruiter offer me the job. I have to do the ASI form, then now still waiting for my back ground check come back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

phyliss in Allen, Texas

67 months ago

Jasonnnn, thanks for the reply back. I called the recruiter today and was told they are still interviewing, should know something end of the week. Doesn't look promising.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

good luck . I hope you get the job :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

david in OC in Cypress, California

67 months ago

they usually tell you within 1-3 days.. if not look elsewhere

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

did you got the job carla?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

i think you probally know it in a week

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nikkia U in Greensboro, North Carolina

66 months ago

I recently applied at Bank of America and they do hire you immediately after the interview. Then they make you do an I9 form and do a background check on you. They shouldve told you the training start date. If they did, you should know if you are hired or not before that date. I did not get FULLY hired, b/c my background check failed and they wouldn't tell me why. BUT they are required by law to tell me, and I have been calling back since and no one returns my calls....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

RichGandy in Ft Lauderdale, Florida

66 months ago

I am waiting as well I got an offer from them for a Senior Manager job but have a Felony arrest over 10 years ago for Assault and Battery which was a no contest and adjudication withheld and have a Domestic Violence charge from over 7 years ago which was a Misdemeanor not guilty plea and the case was dropped so no convictions or FDIC offenses do I have anything to worry about? I disclosed everything up front. Thanks
Rich

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Jasonnnn in Houston, Texas said: you should be fine :)

You think? I am nervous as heck the record says convicted by plea whih cloks terrible but then says nolle prossed adjuduication withheld....dont know why it even says convicted by plea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Jasonnnn do u work there now? if so what type of role?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sura in Alpharetta, Georgia

57 months ago

I lost an offer when my salary that i put in was not that the companies reported on. I took into consideration all the benefits as well. Despite me sending over all the old pay stubs/w2, it did not help. Why are these forms more important than the actual pay stubs and w2's. I have clean background not even a traffic ticket.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.