next step

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

mclaughlin in East Orange, New Jersey

47 months ago

I just had my phine interview for the inbound customer service position. The interviewer said she will give me a call the middle of this week, for the second in person interview. At the in person interview does the manager let you know if your hired right then in there mind you the position starts in two weeks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

MK in Hoboken, New Jersey

47 months ago

Hey, Did you apply in Newark? I just got the contingent offer of employment pending Background Check. For me, I had the phone interview and I was invited to the one on one interview right after the conversation. I was then contacted the same evening as the one on one offering me the position. April 18th is the start date.

MK in Hoboken, New Jersey

47 months ago

mclaughlin in East Orange, New Jersey said: I just had my phine interview for the inbound customer service position. The interviewer said she will give me a call the middle of this week, for the second in person interview. At the in person interview does the manager let you know if your hired right then in there mind you the position starts in two weeks

Hey, Did you apply in Newark? I just got the contingent offer of employment pending Background Check. For me, I had the phone interview and I was invited to the one on one interview right after the conversation. I was then contacted the same evening as the one on one offering me the position. April 18th is the start date.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.