Banner Health Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Banner Health?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Tamara Barry in Phoenix, Arizona

86 months ago

I'm enrolling in August to obtain my R.N. degree. I already have a Bachelor of Science degree and have worked as a Pet Nurse (Vet Tech). I want to work for Banner right now & I'm trying to get in as a HUC. What else do I need?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lyn Michaels in Cleveland, Ohio

84 months ago

Regarding Banner Health care. As a professional recruiter in healthcare for over 20 years, each corporation is different. You can't judge a corporation totally by one facility or experience. I have had the pleasure of working Banner and they have been great. You need to know what questions to ask and what you as a candidate can offer to them. Not all matches are made in heaven. Know your limits. I get to know the administrators and that often helps me to know what type of setting my applicant will be going in to. If it $$ you are concerned about, check with the local association that you are a member of and that will help you determine if the $ you are seeking is the same throughout the region. Larger cities mean more of a draw and don't have to pay as much as a rural setting. I hope this helps you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

JoshuaZ in Phoenix, Arizona

81 months ago

Banner Health recruiters are always searching for the most qualified candidates. Health Unit Coordinator positions are posted under the category "CNA's/ MA's/Techs/Phleb/CLA's/Positions" on the Bannerhealth.com Job Search. Call 1-866-377-JOBS(5627) between 7am and 6pm MST to speak to a recruiter about job opportunities.

Another great way to get your foot in the door as a student in nursing school is to apply for an externship. More information on the Banner Health Extern program can be found at: www.bannerhealth.com/Careers/Just+for+Students/Extern+Program.htm.

Good Luck!
-Josh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Madelon Massmann in Sun City, Arizona

78 months ago

Am available for Med Tech prn/every 3rd weekend. Have applied previously. How long are applications held, or not. Please respond.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.