WONDER WHY SO-MANY PHARMACY OPENINGS?? (ALL-THE-TIME??)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Pharmacist --no thanks :>(- in Phoenix, Arizona

112 months ago

WONDER WHY ALWAYS SO-MANY OPENINGS BEING ADVERTISED ALL-OVER-THE-PLACE & ALL-THE-TIME FOR BANNER? (example)--> THEY DON'T USE OUTSIDE AGENCIES FOR RELIEF HELP, THEY KEEP "BUGGING" EXISITING PHARM'S TO WORK LONGER HOURS thus leads TO INCREASED MED-ERRORS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Remy

112 months ago

thanks-- I've heard they (supervisors) don't give or offer much "support" to newer Pharmacy staff either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

dan in Phoenix, Arizona

111 months ago

thanks 4 the info--

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

George G.

111 months ago

thanks 4 the info-- it seems that some of these "big" companies are more "mail-order" and thus - "automated" - oriented..rather-than being completely "human"..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

suma

111 months ago

thanks-- will advise my pharmacist peers to "stay-away" from this co. 4 sure --

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

CORRECT-AMMUNDO-4-sure

110 months ago

I used to work for them (Banner) and my "impression" of their pharmacy stupid-visors is just that--> "stupid" with no decent or otherwise "formal" training & orientation program (NOT even a "short-one") for their computer order-entry ops, for example - so - a new employee is simply "shifted" from one employee to another in an attempt to "learn", instead of taking the proper time with a new pharmacy employee. So, I quit --

glad I did, as - I'm doing soooooooo much better and MUCH less stress 4 sure with my new job, AND-- NO MORE of their "useless" stupid-visors to deal with..

during my brief-time-period with this company I did notice that the overall atmosphere of their pharmacy co-workers was one of "let the phone ring and let someone else answer it, since, most-of-the-time it was a "complaining nurse" wondering where a medicine was, etc.. Ver little actual "happiness or motivation" being displayed at all by these people..

THIS IS HONEST & TRUE (ABOVE), SO - BEWARE IF u GET HIRED BY THEM AS TO WHAT u MIGHT GET INTO..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.