How to get a job at Banner Health.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Banner Health? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Barbara Taylor in Topeka, Kansas

89 months ago

Hello!
My name is Barbara Taylor, and I am a CNA. Do you work out of Kansas? I am looking for a traveling job.

Can you send me additional information that I need to do to join your team? My address is
[Edited by Host] Contact info deleted

Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in
www.indeed.com/my/profile

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Joshua Zibelman in Phoenix, Arizona

88 months ago

Do you work at Banner Health?
I've been working for Banner Health for almost two years, and it's the best company I've worked for.

How did you find the job?
The best place to find Banner Health jobs is the careers section of our website: www.bannerhealth.com/careers/. You can also call the job line at 1-866-377-JOBS(5627) between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.

How did you get that first interview?
When I applied for my job, I only applied for jobs in which I was qualified. I was then contacted by one of Banner Health's recruiters and was honest when answering her questions.

The most important advice I can give to candidates who would like to apply at Banner Health: 1. Provide accurate contact information: The Banner Health recruiters will want to contact if you are qualified. 2. Provide the most up-to-date resume and please check for typos. 3. Complete the online application to the best of your knowledge. Incomplete applications most likely won't be considered. 4. When searching for jobs on the Banner Health search engine, choose a facility OR a location but not both. 5. Banner Health has many facilities in urban and rural areas. I urge you to browse the careers section and the facility sections of www.bannerhealth.com to find the location and facility that meets your needs.

Good Luck!
- Josh

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dot in Glendale, Arizona

87 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Banner Health? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I went through a nurse recruiting firm and had my interview by phone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jewels nelson in phx, Arizona

75 months ago

Joshua, you seem to know quite a lot about Banner. Trying to become employed there myself. I am aware of most of what you have advised so far...Still applying, being careful to only apply for those jobs which I am qualified for. One question at this time: What is the difference between a Health Unit Secretary, Unit Secretary, and Health Unit Coordinator in pay? Which is the most, and the least. From what I can tell, it seems that Coordinator is top then Unit Sect, then Health Unit Sect. Is that correct? Also any tips to make my resume pop. I don't understand why I haven't been called :(

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MA with experience no job in Phoenix, Arizona

32 months ago

How about volunteer. Is there a guarantee to get a job in Banner Health?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

MA with experience no job in Phoenix, Arizona

32 months ago

Joshua Zibelman in Phoenix, Arizona said: Do you work at Banner Health?
I've been working for Banner Health for almost two years, and it's the best company I've worked for.

How did you find the job?
The best place to find Banner Health jobs is the careers section of our website: www.bannerhealth.com/careers/ . You can also call the job line at 1-866-377-JOBS(5627) between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.

How did you get that first interview?
When I applied for my job, I only applied for jobs in which I was qualified. I was then contacted by one of Banner Health's recruiters and was honest when answering her questions.

The most important advice I can give to candidates who would like to apply at Banner Health: 1. Provide accurate contact information: The Banner Health recruiters will want to contact if you are qualified. 2. Provide the most up-to-date resume and please check for typos. 3. Complete the online application to the best of your knowledge. Incomplete applications most likely won't be considered. 4. When searching for jobs on the Banner Health search engine, choose a facility OR a location but not both. 5. Banner Health has many facilities in urban and rural areas. I urge you to browse the careers section and the facility sections of www.bannerhealth.com to find the location and facility that meets your needs.

Good Luck!
- Josh

Hello Josh. I've been trying to apply job in Banner Health for 3 years now. If I will volunteer is there a guarantee that I could get employed? I only have months of experience being a phlebotomist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

unbarnnered in Chandler in Phoenix, Arizona

24 months ago

MA with experience no job in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hello Josh. I've been trying to apply job in Banner Health for 3 years now. If I will volunteer is there a guarantee that I could get employed? I only have months of experience being a phlebotomist.

Gosh, don't volunteer, the big wigs are making millions and you want to volunteer. Don't be fooled by the "nonprofit" thing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.