Business Unit Manager, Manufacturing Management

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

cnoecker@nbson.net in Cambridge, Illinois

71 months ago

I am sending my credentials to introduce me and to offer my services. I am retired from Deere and Company ( John Deere ), and held most all Management Positions. I retired as a General Manager, V.P. and specialized in cost savings and product Value Engineering. This position bundled under it, Lean Manufacturing, Agile Manufacturing, Modular and Cellular Manufacturing and most of all my Outstanding Management Abilities. I feel when a Company is in a down cycle, it is the time to Overhaul, Redesign and do all the updating of their Manufacturing Process, Both Shop and Office. I would like to offer my service to do this. As you will read in my credentials I have saved Millions of dollars for John Deere and other companies. Including Deere, Ford Motor Co., Home crest Industries and other similar companies. I have Designed, Built and Started-up Factories and very knowledgeable in Lean Processes, Achieving Excellence in Materials Procurement and Just in time Warehousing (3PL).. I am sure I could reduce your cost of manufacturing by 40% in the first three years and these savings are based on a Discounted Cash Flow Method.
Although I may be approaching a age when I should hang it up. I am not ready!! and I would like to help you grow your business now during this Downtime Period, THE RIGHT TIME. I would appreciate it this information was circulated through the EXECUTIVE GROUP.

Thank You
Chuck Noecker
cnoecker @nbson.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.