BATH & BODY WORKS Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at BATH & BODY WORKS?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

elly

94 months ago

when i was interviewed at BBW it was a group interview which for me it was the best because i was the last person to answer the question so, i could listen all the answers before and meanwhile i was thiking the best one and also i remember checking the reaction of the manager and base on that i did think in my answer ,ah! be natural and sincere and make eye contact with everybody especially the manager...it worked for me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

jessy in Wildomar, California

94 months ago

smile, dont say umm, make eye contact, and show that you are confident, i got asked to do a demo on the manager in my interview, that was scary. a demo is were you try and sell the lotion to customers, so i had 5 minutes to get my information off the back of the bottle of lotion, and then do a hand massage on the manager while she pretended to be a customer, i completely blanked and did horrible, but i still got the job, and i loved it there, great training!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (51) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

M in Cleveland, Ohio

90 months ago

They look for outgoing, friendly people - if you match that description, you'll love working there. If not, consider a different store. You have to be comfortable approaching customers, asking questions, making recommendations, and giving hand massages.

Be generally aware of what the company sells (nothing is more amusing to an interviewer, than "Um, I like lotion."). Be able to name a favorite product and talk about the benefits of using it (smell, texture, ingredients). Even if they don't ask that specifically (which my manager did) just being aware of mentioning those aspects will help when they have you demo something.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.