How to get a job at Baxter Healthcare.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Baxter Healthcare? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Rachel Hager in Jackson, Mississippi

88 months ago

Hi! i'm very intersted in this position in Baxter healthcare. I have work as a Medical Historian/Medical Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant/Medical Terminology I've just have a certificate But little experince in this field. Also C.P.R Certified. I'm a people person .I'm someone like trying new things and helping others it is good to be a reliable person and up to leanding a helping hand when someone need it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

GEO in Dayton, Ohio

86 months ago

Rachel Hager in Jackson, Mississippi said: Hi! i'm very intersted in this position in Baxter healthcare. I have work as a Medical Historian/Medical Assistant/Certified Nursing Assistant/Medical Terminology I've just have a certificate But little experince in this field. Also C.P.R Certified. I'm a people person .I'm someone like trying new things and helping others it is good to be a reliable person and up to leanding a helping hand when someone need it.

The first thing if I were you would be to get a spell and grammar checker on your computer or learn how to use the one you have. Yes I worked for them back in Chicago when they were located in Morton Grove ,IL. and eventually transfered to Deerfield,IL. I was in R&D for them and then International QC/ I should have stayed with them but moving up the ladder with them depends on your degree level and then from where? I was young and wanted to be a manager and I went somewhere else and did become one. No matter what the economy people still get sick and use these products , I wish I was still there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tim in Prattville, Alabama

77 months ago

i worked for baxter health care in woodlawn nc as a filler and would like to send my resume to you or can you look at it from woodlawn nc thanks tim

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

tim in Prattville, Alabama

77 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Baxter Healthcare? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

i used to work at baxter health care in woodlawn nc how can send my resume to you or can you pull it up from woodlawn thanks tim

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Helena Baby in Washington, District of Columbia

77 months ago

Knowing someone in the company helps a whole lot rather than getting your resume filtered in within the pool at the corporate HR. Knowing someone in there can get your resume strait to the dept who is hiring. Best of luck..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.