How to get a job at Bayada Nurses.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

Do you work at Bayada Nurses? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

just me

85 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Bayada Nurses? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Its not hard to get hired at Bayada Nurses if you have experience. The question is do you want to work for a company,that doesnt care about their field staff. I worked for the St.Louis office for a few years and when they fired our office director,the office went to hell.The new director is a puppet for the corperate office, cant think for herself,and has no respect for the people who work under her!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

jollyRN in Haddon Heights, New Jersey

84 months ago

just me said: Its not hard to get hired at Bayada Nurses if you have experience. The question is do you want to work for a company,that doesnt care about their field staff. I worked for the St.Louis office for a few years and when they fired our office director,the office went to hell.The new director is a puppet for the corperate office, cant think for herself,and has no respect for the people who work under her!!!

I have worked for Bayada Nurses for many years. I have always felt supported as field staff. I was always able to a reach a supervisor either administrative or nursing for any issues at all times of the day and night.I am sorry you have had a bad experience, but the office management can make or break the experience. Please do not classify all Bayada as such. Their motto is caring, reliable and compassionate. If you are these things, take it upon yourself and try it. There was a med test, I did not pass it the 1st time and the nursing supervisor reviewed it with me. I have worked from 0-60 hours a week. The flexibility can't be beat. I have had the opportunity to work with adults and kids. I can't praise them enough.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Tammy Urban in Pottstown, Pennsylvania

84 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Bayada Nurses? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

No I did not work for Bayada Nurses before. Ive been surfing the internet under CNAs. Did not have an interview yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Nancy E. Boulware in Lincolnton, North Carolina

83 months ago

I have my CNA1 and CNA11. I am interested in the position in Mooresville with the home health. I have been a CNA for about 14 years. Please send any information I need to apply for this positon. I also am an EMT for the State of North Carolina. I have worked as a unit secretary also for about 6yrs. Hope to hear from you soon. Please email at poodletoo@charter.net or send info. To Nancy E. Boulware 802 E. Park Drive, Lincolnton, N.C. 28092. Thanks so much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nancy nurse in Laurinburg, North Carolina

83 months ago

This is not a company that I would recommend. things were not done fairly, fellow nurses slept on the job, administered the wrong meds, and got a slap on the wrist. No one would listen to staff problems. And if you upset the apple cart, you better watch out!!!!.Pediatric Services of America on the other hand is a caring agency that treats their nurses and clients with much respect and dignity 800.725.5611

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kristal sanders in Haverhill, Massachusetts

79 months ago

Hi i am almost a C.N.A, but i am going to school at the pittsbrugh job corps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Ethel in Brooklyn, New York

78 months ago

February 19, 2008
Hi:
I recently graduated from ASA College of Excellence July 2007, Brooklyn, N.Y. as an Medical Assistant/Nurses Assistant. I only have (5) months internship training in this field. I recently took the State Board Exam to become a certified Nursing Assistant. I won't know the test score until the end of this month. I would like to submit a copy of my resume to the Bayada Nurses for possible future employment.
Thanks, Ethel

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nurse4peds in Asheboro, North Carolina

73 months ago

Nancy nurse is right! Bayada just does not care about their employees! I too know of cases where nurses slept on the job, gave the wrong meds, and did not follow Dr. orders. The ones that reported these the problems were looked upon as troublemakers!! There are other agencies out there that really put the client's safety and well being first, and treat their employees well. PSA is one of them, also Maxim.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lulu in Corry, Pennsylvania

27 months ago

Hi. I'm with Nancy nurse, and just me. They always talk about the field staff being the true "heroes on the homefront", but they offer no support to them. I worked with them for over 2 years and had 2 great reviews with no recognition. I felt extremely unappreciated and obsolete. For example, I went to a company picnic after being there a little over a year, and my direct case manager didn't even know who I was because she never took the time to meet me. Ridiculous! I would not recommend this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.