How to get a job at BayCare.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at BayCare? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

teresa Garcia in Palm Harbor, Florida

86 months ago

Host said: Do you work at BayCare? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

I've read about your company on your website, and I am very interested in arranging a face to face interview with you. My background and experience meet the qualifications for the Team Assistant position in Clwr. Unfortunately, I do not have resources to email my resume but only to fax.

Look foward to hearing from you. Teresa Garcia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Ankarah in New Port Richey, Florida

76 months ago

To get a job through baycare you have to go to baycare.org, job section, search for a career, and fill out the application. This is the only way, and it takes at least 2 to 3 weeks before you'll get an interview or hear anything.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

looking for work in Tampa, Florida

49 months ago

Ankarah in New Port Richey, Florida said: To get a job through baycare you have to go to baycare.org, job section, search for a career, and fill out the application. This is the only way, and it takes at least 2 to 3 weeks before you'll get an interview or hear anything.

I Did my clinical at St Joseph hospitals and after graduating last August i have applied continueously for jobs posted on their site. I have made numerous calls and visit and was told to keep applying online.I am yet to get even a call or email, any response at all regarding my applications. I am sorry to say but who do i need to know to work there.?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.