Bayside Solutions Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Bayside Solutions?

What do you like best about working at Bayside Solutions? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Rick Steebs in Los Alamitos, California

75 months ago

Are you talking internally or as a consultant? Here is my experience with Bayside Solutions in Pleasanton...
Bayside Solutions is a joke. I worked for them once on the peninsula the description and the job did not match. When I asked to be compensated properly (since the job was more complicated than stated) they blew me off and after a few weeks got back to me promising they would talk to the client. They did not talk to the supervisor (I asked) they are unprofessional and begged me to stay out there…. I picked up another gig and left. There Account Manager's have weak or no relationships and are not very responsive. The recruiters are typical. They only call when they need something and have terrible follow-up. There are no perks to working with them as a consultant. No benefits, pay is lower than other agencies and they do not really care about their consultants.

Good luck!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.