Company tactics

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Jane

107 months ago

This company only wants you if you are employed for another and can "steal" you away. Once they find out you are unemployed , they don't give you the time of day.(Ann Arbor and Toledo) I had a friend that was called repeatly when he was employed at antoher company. Once he wasn't , they didn't give him the time of day. They contact you, don't return calls and if your lucky enough to get an interview they are plain rude during the process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pittsburgh girl in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

107 months ago

much of their recruiting is done by references. I got recruited because I was a reference for someone that applied there. I ended up working for them for 3 1/2 horrible years. Trust me you don't want to work there.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shmookie in West Orange, New Jersey

107 months ago

Jane said: This company only wants you if you are employed for another and can "steal" you away. Once they find out you are unemployed , they don't give you the time of day.(Ann Arbor and Toledo) I had a friend that was called repeatly when he was employed at antoher company. Once he wasn't , they didn't give him the time of day. They contact you, don't return calls and if your lucky enough to get an interview they are plain rude during the process.

I have to agree with this. I submitted my resume to them several times for positions I was an exact fit for. They also have agreements with other companies
that they wont take potential candidates from!

You have to ask yourself, "Is this a company I would want to work for!"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

newmama344 in Roselle Park, New Jersey

107 months ago

I heard such horrible things about this place and saw them for myself at their main headquarters in Union- the place is a glorified warehouse with torn carpets and stained cubes. And the stupid scantron test they give you for an office position is geared towards a retail subhuman who would steal anything in sight.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.