Culture at Bed Bath Beyond

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Daniel Ward

87 months ago

I worked for BBB for 1 year and the culture is get all you can out of your employees. If they would treat their employees half as well as they treat their customers it would be a ok place to work. Be ready to put in long hours and receive little praise. It was a real growing experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

newmama344 in Linden, New Jersey

86 months ago

Daniel Ward said: I worked for BBB for 1 year and the culture is get all you can out of your employees. If they would treat their employees half as well as they treat their customers it would be a ok place to work. Be ready to put in long hours and receive little praise. It was a real growing experience.

I hear you...interviewed there, all went well and several weeks of waiting..no job. They've had the same jobs posted forever. They tell recruiters that they pay $x amount of dollars, but I've confirmed with previous employees that the pay is nowhere near that. Anyway, save yourself the time and aggrevation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

twal in Massachusetts

82 months ago

I am sure there are people out there who have applied and never heard from anyone (no one is always hiring, but like all businesses, you always accept applications because you never know when you'll need great people!) As for personal experiences with specific people at BBB, sure, there are always people out there at any business who may not give you their best on any given day and that is too bad and should not happen but, this is the real world and we are all going to have bad experiences here and there. I know I have had horrible experiences at other retailers and other types of businesses as have you...that's just life.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.