What's the company culture at BED BATH AND BEYOND?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at BED BATH AND BEYOND?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at BED BATH AND BEYOND?

Reply - Report abuse

twal in Massachusetts

83 months ago

I have worked for BBB for almost 10 years. I worked my way up from a sales associate and have loved every day of it. I worked for a competetor for 4 yrs prior and left because I heard such good things about BBB from people who worked for them. I have never regreted the move! I am shocked by the negative comments I have read on this site and attribute it to disgruntled ex-employees.

BBB is the largest retailer of homegoods nation wide with the best selection, lowest prices and the best customer service around.

Every store in every region is different, so it is hard to state what the "environment" is like among coworkers in general terms. I have always worked with friendly people at friendly stores. Not everyone is friends but everyone is friendly. Management usually doesn't socialize personally with associates outside of work in my area but .

I can honestly say that I was always treated well as an associate and have been shown great respect over the years by management, fellow employees and District staff.

I can't speak for everyone who works at BBB but I can tell you that I give my associates, my peers and my customers my BEST everyday and hope that everyone has a GREAT experience in my store. Our number one goal is customer service and we are always looking to employ good people who take customer service seriously.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.