you get no response

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

A. Pemberton in Duluth, Georgia

90 months ago

I have apply to this opening about three times, and all three times I get no response, I have 17yrs of retail experience. Why do you people keep posting these positions and you do not bother to give call backs, to the qualify people.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Bella in Montgomery, New York

90 months ago

People that have never been unemployed do not understand the fustration. At some point these very same people that are doing the hiring will be finding themselves in the same situation. Then they realize!! Today's corporate culture is to be rude

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

newmama344 in Roselle Park, New Jersey

89 months ago

I interviewed and basically had this job in the bad. Now it's posted again...I don't know what's up with it. I must not have fit the ethnic profile they needed to fill their quota.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Genna in New Windsor, New York

89 months ago

Bed, Bath and Beyond are a bunch of bigots. They do not pay very well. And not only do they profile for ethnic back ground, but they also profile for age. I think that the EEOC should look into their practices...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jayne

89 months ago

Bella in Montgomery, New York said: People that have never been unemployed do not understand the fustration. At some point these very same people that are doing the hiring will be finding themselves in the same situation. Then they realize!! Today's corporate culture is to be rude

I have been going over the same thought process for several days. I am in Michigan/Ohio and I can only hope they do find themselves in the unemployed state. The HR people are rude in so many ways and if this company is doing SO well , why so many ads for managers. I hear that most managers quit out of frustration and most retail people say to stay away from this company .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Richard in Olamon, Maine

89 months ago

I myself have applied for this job 4 times and I get no response. I even called the HR department and spoke to them and they told me they would get back with me and they never did of course.,,,I myself have 20 years experience. Don't waste your time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gypsum in Seattle, Washington

89 months ago

A. Pemberton in Duluth, Georgia said: I have apply to this opening about three times, and all three times I get no response, I have 17yrs of retail experience. Why do you people keep posting these positions and you do not bother to give call backs, to the qualify people.

Having 17 years of retail experience is not the same as 17 years of retail management experience responsible for multi-units. If your comments on Indeed represents your writing style, a recruiter or hiring manager would not consider you a qualified candidate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

Go bury you head in sand

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

Further clarification to Gypsum in Seattle. "go bury your head in sand" is a reflection of how little you know. Obviously you have never been out of work. So you do not know the fustration when some young "so called manager" interviews you and he knows that you are capable, but he/she is afraid to hire you because of the insecurity he/she has. You should not be so critical rather read into what one is saying. What is wrong with his writing style? Are you an expert in the English language? Grow up!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

michiganjobblank in Clarkston, Michigan

89 months ago

This is the new recruiting reality and HR turned hiring into a 3-ring circus. People like us that have received the axe from a company downsizing can't jump high enough to get through the hoops! You know when you ace an interview so how do you lose an entry level job with endless experience? It doesn't matter what your experience or degree states, if you are over 40, you are toast. Companies are even so bold now to ask your age in a survey and calling it "no influence on hiring, just EEO stats" -- yeah we believe that. College grads are reportedly getting high paying offers and placements are phenomenal! So what gives HR folks?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

I agree. Would you believe that I saw the jobs posted again today. They must be having problems hiring. Probably they do not want to pay the salaries. They will never get anyone with experience that they are looking for with a guy under 40. BBB is nothing but a corp that has a policy of profiling people because of their age....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.