Belfort Furniture Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Belfort Furniture?

What do you like best about working at Belfort Furniture? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Marc in Sterling, Virginia

18 months ago

The best thing about my job is having all the tools necessary to give my customers the best possible service. I also enjoy being with a great group of co-workers who all get along very well together and work as a team.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Javier in Sterling, Virginia

18 months ago

For me Belfort feels like my second family, it is a strong growing company that provides me with the opportunity to be what I really want to be.

Belfort has been giving me the opportunity to grow and develop my self to be able to support and assist employees to become successful and create beautiful home living spaces for our clientele.

Mohammed in Sterling, Virginia

18 months ago

At Belfort, we understand that all our employees work extra hard for our customers. We offer a competitive compensation structure and a generous benefits package. As Washington, D.C.'s largest furniture company, we offer an unparalleled opportunity to earn above and beyond our average of $45,000 to $85,000 per year while we continue to grow. Our work environment is supportive, family-oriented and cooperative, because we all share the same goal of amazing customer satisfaction. To ensure that you succeed, we will support you with an intensive paid orientation and ongoing training program, and we are dedicated to a commitment to promoting from within.

Additional benefits for full time employees include:
-Medical, dental and vision insurance
-401(K) retirement program with company match
-Voluntary Life insurance
-Voluntary short and long-term disability insurance
-On-site corporate fitness center
-Merchandise discount

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.