Denied third interview.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Mike in Las Vegas, Nevada

49 months ago

Is it possible to be considered for another position if you use the online app center? Do I have to try another best buy? I don't want to give up since I can't afford to wait another 50 days for my second interview to expire.

I was interviewed for Best Buy Mobile. Things didn't go smoothly and I felt I blew it. I tried but didn't give really great examples for what the manager asked -- I was so nervous. I am disappointed.

Why? Because I have worked electronics retail for five years at Walmart. I am extremely knowledgeable in everything with consumer electronics, know how to sell/upsell, and most importantly satisfy a customer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Doe in Avenel, New Jersey

39 months ago

I know this is extremely late but I'll answer this question for anyone else who may be thinking the same thing.

The simple answer is no. When you are interviewed the person isn't just looking at you for the position you applied. They look for any place they can fit you, where you would excel. When I did my interview I applied for the games department.
Yes, the department was hiring but the manager noticed I had a lot of experience with computers and they needed more people in that department so they hired me for computers instead of games.

So in conclusion, when you are interviewed they look for more than just one department and if the interviewer didn't like you, its most likely that they won't find you a job in another department.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.