I applied for a position at my local bestbuy. The position title is "geek squad agent job". I'm just wondering which position in geek squad it is. Also, if anyone has experience with the interview process for this position, would you mind sharing? What did you wear, what questions were you asked?
I applied on Thursday and received a call Friday to discuss my application. I have the interview on Tuesday.
This was the job description on the site:
Geek Squad Agents work in a fast paced retail environment processing all services, returns and exchanges, technology trade-ins and recycling.
- Provides customers with repair, installation and service of products in the store.
- Provides the initial contact with customers, checks in product, and runs basic tests to determine product needs and service solutions.
- Performs product shipping and receiving, product maintenance, repairs, and services.
- Assists sales team to explain services and technology to customers
- Maintains department communications.
- Performs administrative activities for the Geek Squad Precinct.
- 3-6 months working experience in customer service
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate degree in general electronics or computer repair
- 1+ years retail or customer service experience
- 1+ years experience in diagnosing and repairing PCs or consumer electronics
- Phone experience