If they dont schedule me for a second interview right away...does that mean I did bad in the fist one?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

schwartzman93 in Cerritos, California

24 months ago

I had my first interview at Best Buy today and I am pretty sure I did good. I think I only messed up on two things. One question that the interviewer asked me and when he asked me if I have any questions about the company.

Anyway, so he told me after I was done. "Basically, we are going to go through all the applicants and see who is best qualified and then we will pass the info onto the GM. After that you will get a call for a second interview if we chose you".

Is this normal or do they usually schedule it right away?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sasha_t in Janesville, Wisconsin

24 months ago

they told me the same thing, and called me back the next day for the second interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

schwartzman93 in Norwalk, California

24 months ago

sasha_t in Janesville, Wisconsin said: they told me the same thing, and called me back the next day for the second interview

I still haven't been called back and its been two weeks...I went to go check out the Microsoft Surface, but I figured since I was there I would see if the manager that interviewed me was a available. He told me he gave the list to the lady in charge of hiring yesterday and he said he couldn't remember if my name was on it. He said he still needed two associates and then he wrote down my name and said that he would have her call me.(which noone usually gets back to you, so I will probably end up having to call them myself)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Airport Safety in Enfield, Connecticut

15 months ago

If they aren't scheduling the next one or it's been over 10 days, it's not usually a good sign. They probably found a reason why they do not want you but it would be slander to tell you why

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.