Whats the next step?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

eddiebear in Cerritos, California

38 months ago

So Bestbuy offered me a job for Asset Protection and told me to get a drug test. They gave me the forms and I went to go get one. What do I do now? They never told me what was going to happen. Do I have to wait until they get the test results? I just took the drug test today

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jarvis in San Marcos, California

27 months ago

eddiebear in Cerritos, California said: So Bestbuy offered me a job for Asset Protection and told me to get a drug test. They gave me the forms and I went to go get one. What do I do now? They never told me what was going to happen. Do I have to wait until they get the test results? I just took the drug test today

Hey, I'm taking my drug test on Monday. You posted this 10 months ago and I don't know if you will see this, but I have the same question. What happens after I take the drug test and they receive it? Did they call you, or did you call them? I hope you respond.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eddiebear

27 months ago

They ended up calling me back after they got the results and told me when I had to come in for orientation/training. I took my test on a Friday and they called me back a couple days later.

Jarvis in San Marcos, California

27 months ago

Eddiebear said: They ended up calling me back after they got the results and told me when I had to come in for orientation/training. I took my test on a Friday and they called me back a couple days later.

Ah, thank you! How long did it take for you to start your orientation?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Eddiebear

27 months ago

They ended up calling me back after they got the results and told me when I had to come in for orientation/training. I took my test on a Friday and they called me back a couple days later.

Eddiebear

27 months ago

I believe I started the next week on a Wednesday.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.