Will Best Buy work around my other job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

someguy121 in Allen Park, Michigan

54 months ago

Was wondering will best buy work with me on another job? What if it is one of there competitors? And if they won't, do they offer full time? I would like to work at best buy, but I don't live with family or anything, I live in my own place which means I have things like rent and groceries to take care of, which means I have to work atleast 40 hrs a week whether it be between one job or two. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Danni in Haddonfield, New Jersey

54 months ago

Um yes.....do not tell them you work at walmart...gamestop...hhgreg...blockbuster and store that sells video games or similar to what bestbuy sells. It is pretty stupid because i understand between walmart and hhgreg but gamestop and blockbuster...i dont get it. Gamestop is a specialty store and ultimately more awesome then bestbuy..best buy is tryna do preorder where they give you nothing..and trade ins its just a mess. I currently work and best buy and gamestop..they dont know that..but i dont like best buy...I work in the GAMING dept. My managers feed off of negativity..they want to harrass customers and push the sale and im not gonna force somebody to buy anything..especially in the gaming dept..bestbuy is known for laptops...tvs...ipods...no body wants a new 360..only a select few..i plan on leaving soon but the pay is good it just sucks that they hound you sooo much

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.