best buy mobile manager

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

dflux2140 in Sacramento, California

44 months ago

Looking at bestbuy.com for my local store I saw a position for a best buy mobile manager. I filled out the application and questionnaire on the website. To quickly go into my background I have a bachelors degree, roughly 5 years of retail management experience and am currently a top sales agent at a corporate at&t mobility store. I was called about 3 days after submitting my application and they started asking me basic questions and then asked if i was ok with starting at part time. I was confused and asked if they had the right job application for me as I was applying for the best buy mobile manager. The person put me on hold and then came back and said they were not hiring for that position right now and the opening was for a part times sales agent in the mobile department. Needless to say I declined the job. I still see the listing on their website but i have realized that if I check other stores they all have that position listed as hiring. I think its kind of deceptive to list a position you are not actually hiring for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

CalvinED286 in South Ozone Park, New York

43 months ago

Oh thats sucks. I know what u mean. Its like having a "for-sale" sign on your car and your not even selling it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

herpderp in Anderson, Indiana

41 months ago

They post positions that are just in the store, not ones that tehy are necessarily hiring for, its bs. When i worked there and went through the internal JOS they really werent hiring for much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.