How to get a job at Best Buy.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 1705)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Smb2886 in Staten Island, New York

89 months ago

Mike Eble in Oak Lawn, Illinois said: I just did the online application yesterday. I don't think I did bad on it. I went into the Bestbuy today and talked to the manager that would be hiring. He took my name and said he got my application BUT there are a few things that still need to "line up" Im still kinda nervous since this is my first job. I really hope I get the job, stock, flore what ever. Anyone know my chances?

yea if they didn't setup another interview it doesn't look good but don't give up just say [Edited by Host] <inappropriate language deleted> best buy and keep goin man

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

JAO1988 in Joliet, Illinois

89 months ago

its pretty casual. just wear khakis n a nice shirt. we didnt really do anything at mine the first day they went over the companies values n rules n gave us workbooks. n then the second day we learned about careplus which is there way of like working with customers. easy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Mike Eble in Oak Lawn, Illinois

89 months ago

Well no call yet... its been 6 days. How long should it all take to get a call? Maybe i did poor on the online test... idk how to answer those, honestly or what your employee would want. Should I re-do it? can I even do that?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

cute in Stamford, Connecticut

89 months ago

Yeah. I wore khaki's and a dress shirt. I got my hours though. Got paid for it too. It was 4 hours long. Haha. We had girls vs. guys scavenger hunt. The videos were cheesy, but the 8 scenario's for one of the segments on the DVD were funny, but serious I guess. We went over CARE +. I made a good impression on the manager when he asked us questions on what we had just watched. Glad I paid attention. We had to introduce ourselves to the other employees, one guy sang for the whole group and they asked us what our favorite cereal was. Now I have training tomorrow. Yay! I'm the only girl in my department, but I know some other girls that work around the store so I guess I'm good. Not that it matters, but there are lots of guys on the sales floor. Haha :P

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

89 months ago

Was this weekend like the universal "orientation" for Bestbuy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

DM1988 in Martin, Michigan

88 months ago

Smb2886 in Staten Island, New York said: I had my interview today and i was glad to find out that i will have my third interview tomorrow which made no sense since my first one was today which mean the application counts as your first and my second one was today lmao anyways someone mention that if you get a third interview it mean you got the job is this true ??????????????

I had just one interview too and in 5 days I will have the third... I hope It goes well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Jayhawk121 in Wichita, Kansas

88 months ago

Hey everyone, I have a huge favor to ask of everyone that is currenlty employed at Best Buy or some of you that have at least passed the personality test. My problem is that I have sent in my application and have done the personality test like 5 times in the past week. I call and talk to the person in charge of hiring and they say "Sorry you didnt pass the personality test so we can't look at your application". I will be honest the first time I took the test I really didnt pay close attention and stuff, but the rest of the times I have done it carefully. Even using the strategy that someone said do all "strongly _____" and do it quickly which I have done. The questions are simple you can blantently tell what answers they want. I am honestly starting to believe that the Person is lieing when they say I failed the test. And its not like they arent hiring, my friend was just hired recently and says that they are looking for alot more people with the upcoming holiday. So please if any of you know how to pass this ridiculous test please I beg of you share what you know, PLEASE!!!

P.S. - if you know some way to get around this test and still get hired let me know. Also my friend that just got hired took the test for me one time and He failed, so i dont know what the heck is wrong.

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

I would also like some more info on the online interview...Some of the questions where just ridicules and maybe thats why I haven't got a call yet

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

JeanieG in Winslow, Maine

88 months ago

Those tests are pass/fail. If you fail, that's it. They literally cannot look at your application at all, regardless if you call them, or if you retake the test. At this point, calling them and talking to them will do no good. They can't hire you even if they wanted to. Calling won't do you any good. You're lucky they told you that you failed the test.

My hubby is an Ops. Mgr. for another company that has a similar system. If they fail, he still has to proceed with the interview, but cannot tell them they failed the test and won't be hired.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

mageeora in Virginia Beach, Virginia

88 months ago

My 17yr old son had 2 interviews and was hired at BB. Took drug test that failed, because of prescription med. Called labcorp & gave prescript info Dr. & pharmacy. They updated their system. This was 2 weeks ago. BB says they don't have updated info and can't start him, even though he showed up twice for orientation as scheduled, and was sent home both times. I've called labcorp and choice point and they say their drug test info is updated. HR person at local BB store says she can't get the computer updated, so he can't start work. I think he's being discriminated against. Getting a job can't be this hard, for a kid that worked 2 jobs in the past 2 1/2 yrs. I'm just about to find a lawyer!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

cwater in Wilmington, North Carolina

88 months ago

I have a question about the drug test. I was called about my first interview and getting ready to go tomorrow. In fact, everyones personal experience and their post about them has helped me a lot, and prepared me more than I had expected. I am curious as to where they make you take the drug test. This will be the first that I will have to take one. Could anyone give me some insight as to what the process is?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

In Virginia Beach, my son went to Lab Corp, located in a doctor's building.

Update on my post...I finally filed a discrimination report with Best Buy, and oddly enough, 1 week later, they called my son into work, and the next day, the main office called about the report I filed. They could have done more than drag this out for a month, but now he's working at Lowes and Best Buy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Well after about a month of wondering, I did not get hired at Best Buy. I really thought I would get the job after speaking with the hiring manager and such. Im only 16 so that might be another con to them hiring me. I didn't even get the first call. Im also thinking it might be the online personality test. I wasn't sure when to be honest and when not too I guess... and if you say be honest I can say that theres a 98% chance your not going to get hired.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Mike Eble in Oak Lawn, Illinois said: Well after about a month of wondering, I did not get hired at Best Buy. I really thought I would get the job after speaking with the hiring manager and such. Im only 16 so that might be another con to them hiring me. I didn't even get the first call. Im also thinking it might be the online personality test. I wasn't sure when to be honest and when not too I guess... and if you say be honest I can say that theres a 98% chance your not going to get hired.

Can anyone help me out? Its been a goal of mine to work at best buy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

Sorry you didn't get the job, but...seems a lot of companies are using these online personality tests. To have them look at you, you have to answer the questions the way you know THEY want the answers. For retail, you have to be outgoing, love to listen to peoples problems...and you also have to be consistent with your answers, because some questions are re-worded.

Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

88 months ago

mageeora in Virginia Beach, Virginia said: Sorry you didn't get the job, but...seems a lot of companies are using these online personality tests. To have them look at you, you have to answer the questions the way you know THEY want the answers. For retail, you have to be outgoing, love to listen to peoples problems...and you also have to be consistent with your answers, because some questions are re-worded.

Good luck.

Thanks a lot

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Kevin321 in Memphis, Tennessee

86 months ago

im about to turn 16 in 6 days and am looking into a first job, i like electronics and video games and stuff so I figure Best Buy will be a good place to work. My question is since this will be my first job do I need an application and do they ask for references. I don't want to start doing the application proccess and figure out I don't have some of the stuff they want.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

Kevin, my son isn't around to ask, but most online applications, you can re-start.

One thing I told my sons to do, was to always carry a small paper in their wallets, that had their school dates, reference names, addresses and phone numbers, in case they walked in somewhere, and wanted to fill out an application. This way, they wouldn't have to try to remember dates.

Good luck.

bennie1 in Katy, Texas

86 months ago

Adriana Gates in Chicago, Illinois said:

hey anyone there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

86 months ago

yesterday at best buy the sales guy told me they aren't selling zunes anymore because they don't sell well, that among many other times getting blatant false info
its like they train you to lie at best buy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

ahmed in Cairo, Egypt

86 months ago

lm ahmed from comoros but l live in egypte now l have been searching a sez "s job if possible lm 27 years old . and l need you to help me to come there if possible . and lm still waiting for you good bye

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (29) Reply - Report abuse

evirkler in Watertown, New York

86 months ago

I just got a call from Best Buy earlier today for an interview tomarrow at 3. However I have questions about the drug test, I was wondering how long after the interview they drug test you and the kind of things you have to deal with during the interview. I have never really worked at an electronic store before so I guess im wondering what kinds of things I should expect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Delanie in California

86 months ago

QUESTION. I WANT TO APPLY FOR BEST BUY, BUT CANNOT FIND THE REQUIREMENTS NEEDED...AGE, ETC...ANYONE KNOW?
ALSO, WHAT KINDS OF QUESTIONS DO THEY ASK ON THE PERSONALITY TEST?
I REALLY WANT THIS JOB AND ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT!
THANKS SO MUCH.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous5 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

85 months ago

I was reading about the parent who's child was being discriminated for being on a prescription medication and think the same might be happening to me... If anyone knows what to do please let me know!

I was initially given a referal by a store employee and told to fill out the online application. I filled out the application right away and had an interview a few days later with that store's GM and Sales Manager. About a week later I had an interview with the Services Manager and Geek Squad Manager. Then I got another call to come in for another interview with a Regional Manager, all 5 people I had met with were great people and said I was a great fit for the company and they would be in contact...

A few weeks went by and I kept in contact with the Regional Manager and finally he told me to meet a Dept. Manager at the store. The manager gave me the basics of how the company works and their policies and had me take a drug test. I am not an illicit drug user, but I am on a prescription medication that will show up positive. It has now been 1 1/2 months since my first interview, I've met 6 different people, and I was told that I would get have gotten a start date by last week. I called and they said they had no way to access my test results but they should be in soon.

Has anyone gone through this process? How long does it take and what should I do?

I realize the lab is out of state, and that BB uses an MRO through choicepoint, but do I contact the manager? Regional Manager? HR? MRO?

Please help! I've turned down 6 job offers while waiting to FINALLY start at BB!! Thanks :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Future Employee in Minneapolis, Minnesota

85 months ago

MC,

I am interested in asking you a few more questions about Best Buy Corporate. My experience is a great fit with Best Buy, however past job applications did not receive a response.

I would like to hear more about your experience, see where I can get information about my experience vs BB pay grades, and ask about how the corporate culture compares to Target HQ.

Best,
Todd

todd3434@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Vic in San Leandro, California

85 months ago

Best Buy called me the day after I did their online application last week but I missed the call. Should I call back or just wait for them to call back?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Scott F in Tucson, Arizona

84 months ago

I had my first interview yesterday with Best Buy and they said I did great and scheduled me to meet with the store GM next. I take it this is a good sign?

Best Buy seems like a decent company to work for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Scott F in Tucson, Arizona

84 months ago

So much for my job at Best Buy. After I saw the GM hired the two people before me, I was told all of a sudden "that all the positions were full". The other two folks ahead of me spoke Spanish. I do not. The new store is in a Hispanic area. Oh well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

macDude in Salt Lake City, Utah

83 months ago

Vic in San Leandro, California said: Best Buy called me the day after I did their online application last week but I missed the call. Should I call back or just wait for them to call back?

its been a month since you posted this and something probably came up for you (good or bad).. but this is for future reference to anyone who has applied for Best Buy and has missed the phone call to set up an interview.
YES, CALL THEM BACK!!! or better!..GO TO THE STORE!
If you wait too long, that position will be filled up by someone else, that is including someone internally (from inside the store).
I got a call on a tuesday in the evening.. missed it! and the position was filled the next day.
I even called them back, but it seems everyone I talk to tell me a complete different thing.
Best Buy Associates are so full of themselves.. hehe, i might join them one day. :D

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

jakmar in El Paso, Texas

83 months ago

in need help geting a job at best buy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Travis Heideman in Wamego, Kansas

82 months ago

Wes Watts in Columbus, Ohio said: I am trying to find an application for the Best Buy online. I couldn't find. This evening, I was at the Best Buy for shopping. A guy mentioned me there is job position, he suggested me to use on-line for an application. But I couldn't find it. Please advice me how to do. I am interested to work part time job.

No offense but if you cant use the internet and find the online app (At the bottom then idk if you should work their)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Travis Heideman in Wamego, Kansas

82 months ago

Mike Eble in Oak Lawn, Illinois said: Well after about a month of wondering, I did not get hired at Best Buy. I really thought I would get the job after speaking with the hiring manager and such. Im only 16 so that might be another con to them hiring me. I didn't even get the first call. Im also thinking it might be the online personality test. I wasn't sure when to be honest and when not too I guess... and if you say be honest I can say that theres a 98% chance your not going to get hired.

Well i'm sixteen and i landed the job in PCHO so keep trying they wont discriminate against age, also if you have no work exp. etc seeing as how i worked at radio shack=LAME DONT WORKN THERE, they might not hire get some work exper. in retail and try again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tommigrl_7o2 in Ruston, Louisiana

82 months ago

SRBrenton in Mobile, Alabama said: No, it should mean that tomarrow will be your first interview. Usually the first is with just a manager, I think mostly they said its the loss provention manager, the second interview will be with either the supervisor or manager of the specific area they want to put you in. The third would be with the general manager. If you make it past the second and to the third that usually means your in.

This message goes for willpshack. Best buy has got probably the best dicount out of any company. My borther worked at circuit city for years, their discount is 15% off everything. Best buys discount is, Best Buys Average Cost of their products, plus 5%. so if they say, make their comptuers up 40% from the cost they buy it from the warehouse for, then you get it at their cost plus 5%, so basically you would get 35% off. Their mobile car audio and electronics they said they mark up 60%.. so you would get 55% off of those. Some items they barely mark up at all, and it would be cheaper to buy it at regular price then employee price.

and also, usually the supervisors are pretty knowledgeable in their areas. The manager over the comptuer sells knows a lot about computers. so, I guess it just depends. All I know really is that the manager over the Geeks heree doens't know much at all.

SRBrenton in Mobile, Alabama ~ I'm directing this question to you because you have been the only person in Geek Squad I've seen on this. I recently got hired in GS part-time and I have alot of question that I haven't gotten answered yet that I'm hoping you are able to answer.

1) How long do you have to work to transfer to another position if you dont like the current position?

2) Is there a certain budget that GS has to forfill? Is that budget isnt met, will you get terminated?

3) Are the pants flooding or high-water?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

rampage in Germantown, Maryland

82 months ago

I just went in for my second interview, I was a bit nervous thought it'd be more technical questions since I was being interviewed by the manager of geek squad and another manager, but it was pretty basic first few questions were about computers like how would you explain a piece of hardware to someone who doesn't understand computers and simple stuff. At the end, they said that they'd contact me if I was hired. They did have other people to be interviewed I actually went in 15 minutes early and was about 10 after the time I was scheduled to be there. My question is if they are serious about hiring you will they offer to schedule the third interview on the spot or will they wait and call you back? Just trying to see what my chances are.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rudy Olivo in Clayton, North Carolina

82 months ago

i went in today to best buy for my first interview what do you think i can expect from the other 2 interviews? and any advice and tips would be greatly appreciate :D THANKS!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Rudy Olivo in Clayton, North Carolina said: i went in today to best buy for my first interview what do you think i can expect from the other 2 interviews? and any advice and tips would be greatly appreciate :D THANKS!

The first interview is the one where they call you after you fill out the online application they just ask you basic questions and set up your 2nd interview which is the first in store interview. It's a bit confusing I know, afterwards I was a bit worried because most jobs would/should offer you a position, but I received a phone call alittle bit later in the day about 2-3 hours after my 2nd interview for my 3rd interview, I'm guessing this is the one where I go take a piss test and talk with the GM. I'll let you know how it goes and what kind of questions you'd probably be asked. As for anyone wondering about the first in store interview, it's really not technical at all the first few questions they asked was
how would you explain to someone who is not computer savory what computer hardware is in non geekish terms and alittle bit of your computer know-how (I basically told them that I've built my last few computers and the specs of my current computer and that was enough for them}. After that it was pretty much just customer service questions. And here I was sweating like crazy reviewing my A+ information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Rudy Olivo in Crazy, North Carolina

82 months ago

rampage in Germantown, Maryland said: The first interview is the one where they call you after you fill out the online application they just ask you basic questions and set up your 2nd interview which is the first in store interview. It's a bit confusing I know, afterwards I was a bit worried because most jobs would/should offer you a position, but I received a phone call alittle bit later in the day about 2-3 hours after my 2nd interview for my 3rd interview, I'm guessing this is the one where I go take a piss test and talk with the GM. I'll let you know how it goes and what kind of questions you'd probably be asked. As for anyone wondering about the first in store interview, it's really not technical at all the first few questions they asked was
how would you explain to someone who is not computer savory what computer hardware is in non geekish terms and alittle bit of your computer know-how (I basically told them that I've built my last few computers and the specs of my current computer and that was enough for them}. After that it was pretty much just customer service questions. And here I was sweating like crazy reviewing my A+ information.

ok thanks let me know how it goes and any questions they might ask? please!! cause right now i dont know what to expect and good luck on your next interview!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Rudy Olivo in Crazy, North Carolina said: ok thanks let me know how it goes and any questions they might ask? please!! cause right now i dont know what to expect and good luck on your next interview!!!!

Just got back it went pretty good. Mostly standard stuff you'd expect from a retail store, I'm in school atm so one of the questions were if he was to bring in my co-workers and my teachers what would they said bad about me and then what would they say that was good. Just make sure to look them in the eye, shake their hand when you first meet them and not to go UMMm umm alot. It's really more of a sales position I would say if you have built a computer you pretty much can get the job. There were some ethics questions like what should happen if an employee was caught stealing something of course the answer is no and then he asked what if it was something small and I just said it doesn't matter if its a penny or 1000 dollars stealing is still stealing. And questions like why do you want to work for best buy and what can you bring to the table. Pretty much alot of the same questions you were asked the first time minus the computer aspect of it. Don't sweat it just be on your best behavior try to answer as truthfully as you can. If you get scheduled for the third interview with the GM your pretty much hired. After you take the drug test of course.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

er lol sorry was rushing what i meant by if a employee is caught stealing the answer is he/she should be terminated even if its something little stealing is still stealing.

82 months ago

rampage in Germantown, Maryland said: er lol sorry was rushing what i meant by if a employee is caught stealing the answer is he/she should be terminated even if its something little stealing is still stealing.

swweet but what kind of computer questions do they ask ? what can i expect?how do u think i should prepare for the 2nd interview? hope you get your 3rd interview !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

Rudy Olivo in Crazy, North Carolina said: swweet but what kind of computer questions do they ask ? what can i expect?how do u think i should prepare for the 2nd interview? hope you get your 3rd interview !!

Not many I think each one varies because after they went through their little sheet of questions they started asking questions from the top of their head. As for computer questions I doubt you will be asked specifics things such as what is IRQ3 and what does POST stand for and questions such as that. It's more along the lines of if a elderly person came into the store how would you explain what a hard drive does and stuff like that they dont go into much detail with the computer questions. Some other questions they ask are like a customer comes in with his/her computer they called earlier and was given a quote on how much it would cost to fix their computer yet the quote that you gave them was much higher then what they heard how would you handle the situation. There is a interview guide you can use as a reference. www.consumerist.com/assets/resources/CIA_interviewguide.pdf don't take it all to heart but just use it as a study guide of what TYPE of questions they will ask because they will not ask ALL the questions in that guide .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

82 months ago

rampage in Germantown, Maryland said: Not many I think each one varies because after they went through their little sheet of questions they started asking questions from the top of their head. As for computer questions I doubt you will be asked specifics things such as what is IRQ3 and what does POST stand for and questions such as that. It's more along the lines of if a elderly person came into the store how would you explain what a hard drive does and stuff like that they dont go into much detail with the computer questions. Some other questions they ask are like a customer comes in with his/her computer they called earlier and was given a quote on how much it would cost to fix their computer yet the quote that you gave them was much higher then what they heard how would you handle the situation. There is a interview guide you can use as a reference. www.consumerist.com/assets/resources/CIA_interviewguide.pdf don't take it all to heart but just use it as a study guide of what TYPE of questions they will ask because they will not ask ALL the questions in that guide .

ok thanks let me know how it goes in your 3rd interview!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

rampage in Germantown, Maryland said: Not many I think each one varies because after they went through their little sheet of questions they started asking questions from the top of their head. As for computer questions I doubt you will be asked specifics things such as what is IRQ3 and what does POST stand for and questions such as that. It's more along the lines of if a elderly person came into the store how would you explain what a hard drive does and stuff like that they dont go into much detail with the computer questions. Some other questions they ask are like a customer comes in with his/her computer they called earlier and was given a quote on how much it would cost to fix their computer yet the quote that you gave them was much higher then what they heard how would you handle the situation. There is a interview guide you can use as a reference. www.consumerist.com/assets/resources/CIA_interviewguide.pdf don't take it all to heart but just use it as a study guide of what TYPE of questions they will ask because they will not ask ALL the questions in that guide .

hey i got a question? are some of these questions that are in CIA Interview Guide are going o be asked even if we are applying for non-commission Sales

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

i had my first interview Monday. Its Wed. Should I be Worry if they dont call me Is it possible to fail the 1st Interview

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

TheLakeShow in Washington

81 months ago

Rudy Olivo in Crazy, North Carolina said: i had my first interview Monday. Its Wed. Should I be Worry if they dont call me Is it possible to fail the 1st Interview

The first interview is the online personality test. The thing you answered strongly agree/disagree. The second interview is the one you had I think, with the manager. The third interview is the one you have which bascially mean you have the job, with the GM. You should wait a bit, maybe they are still looking at other canidates. Of course, you could always call to confirm that fact.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

TheLakeShow in Washington said: The first interview is the online personality test. The thing you answered strongly agree/disagree. The second interview is the one you had I think, with the manager. The third interview is the one you have which bascially mean you have the job, with the GM. You should wait a bit, maybe they are still looking at other canidates. Of course, you could always call to confirm that fact.

ya i didnt think the interview i had with the mager was my 2nd could it be possible that some best buys are have different interview process

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

shawn mccrae in fayetteville, North Carolina

81 months ago

yea how do i get a job there at best buy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

shawn mccrae in fayetteville, North Carolina

81 months ago

yea how do i get a job there at best buy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

TheLakeShow in Washington

81 months ago

shawn mccrae in fayetteville, North Carolina said: yea how do i get a job there at best buy

Go to BestBuy.com or follow this link:
wss8a.unicru.com/hirepro/C356/applicant.jsp?content=search&Site=-3&k=no

Apply via the UNICRU system. Be warned though, the personality test at the end is tough. It causes many applicants to fail without someone even looking at their application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

KidVicious6661 in Albuquerque, New Mexico

81 months ago

I applied for Best Buy, a few months ago? I got a call yesterday regarding an interview I will be having tomorrow. Hopefully I'll give you all some good input.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.