psycological profile Best Buy online application

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Tom Braker in Madison, Wisconsin

85 months ago

I have now taken this 100 question test for the 3rd time trying to score in the GREEN-GREEN Zone so to speak ! Anybody know what the key is to getting past this test for a part time delivery driver position? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (37) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Russell in Madison, Wisconsin

85 months ago

Hang in there and take again. I just finished a test that was almost 1000 questions and I passes so it can be done but how frustrating.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

emodro in Hyattsville, Maryland

84 months ago

Tokk me a few tries, you have to answer everything either strongly agree or strongly disagree (the rest is obvious what they want usually) also make sure you do it quickly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

TexasLmt in unknown, Texas

84 months ago

Make sure to only answer with strongly agree or strongly disagree..... it shouldn't be that difficult. Just make yourself sound good that's what I did and got it on my first try.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

SpunkyOne in Ahwatukee, Arizona

83 months ago

Don't worry about the time it takes to answer the questions as it NOT timed. When answering each question, answer it the way you would think the EMPLOYER would want you to answer it. For example: It's ok to be late if you have a good excuse Answer: Strongly Disagree

I even took that test for both of my sons just to get them in the door for their interviews. They were both hired. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nate in Vancouver, Washington

83 months ago

Just wondering, if you call the best buy that you applied to, can you ask if you passed or not?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

SpunkyOne in Ahwatukee, Arizona

83 months ago

Yes, call Admin and they can tell you if you were green / green which is passing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

FDLEPatrol in Orlando, Florida

75 months ago

If you can't pass this test, find another job.

"I get mad easily."

Strongly Agree, or Strongly Disagree?

Just be advised, I wouldn't hire a hot headed individual that will scare my customers away with problems you didn't need to bring to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Nick

37 months ago

Tom Braker in Madison, Wisconsin said: I have now taken this 100 question test for the 3rd time trying to score in the GREEN-GREEN Zone so to speak ! Anybody know what the key is to getting past this test for a part time delivery driver position? Thanks

Hey I have taken the test and was told I failed and I'm trying to find it so I can take it again but I dont know where it is. If you can tell me where it is that would be great.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jaeKoi

34 months ago

I put Strongly Agree or Disagree on most questions that were straigh forward like the ones about stealing, but some questions are trick questions and those questions, I put Neutral, and on 1 or 2, I put just Agree or Disagree. I actually received an interview after I called to notify them, so i must have passed. I always seem to pass those things, once I stop caring so much and just put how I feel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

jaeKoi

34 months ago

I put Strongly Agree or Disagree on most questions that were straigh forward like the ones about stealing, but some questions are trick questions and those questions, I put Neutral, and on 1 or 2, I put just Agree or Disagree. I actually received an interview after I called to notify them, so i must have passed. I always seem to pass those things, once I stop caring so much and just put how I feel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.