What should I do now?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

rockman0 in Flowood, Mississippi

56 months ago

I recently got this email from Best Buy a few weeks after applying for a job as a Computer Tech there:

Dear [redacted],

You recently completed an application for a store job with Best Buy Co., Inc. and that application has now expired. If you are in an interview process for a different position, please continue with that process.

We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and let you know that while we may not have a job for you right now, we do work with other great companies that we can introduce you to.

Best Buy is a founding member of AllianceQ - a group of leading American companies that want to assist more job seekers into work. Through Best Buy, you can join AllianceQ for free. It’s a confidential service that makes sure your resume is anonymously considered every day for thousands of opportunities with Best Buy and other leading employers.

To join AllianceQ or for more information, visit: www.AllianceQ.com/bestbuy

Please do not reply to this email if you have questions (your reply will not be responded to), instead you may forward any questions to the AllianceQ Support Team: support.quietagent.com/contact-us.php.

Again, thank you for your interest in Best Buy and we hope you will consider us for future opportunities. To review current Best Buy openings and to reapply directly with us, visit: www.bestbuy-jobs.com

Sincerely,
Best Buy Talent Acquisition Team
Best Buy Co., Inc.
bestbuy-jobs.com

------------------------------------

What should I do next? I went on the website, and the position that I applied for is still posted as available. I'm wondering if I just got that email because a certain amount of time has passed, or because they turned me down. I haven't gotten any other contact from them.

Should I submit another application? Would that hurt anything? I'm also thinking of applying as a cashier because I just need a job right now to help with college stuff.

Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.