Queue Script Error question

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Itsnotpossible in Palermo, Maine

84 months ago

I have been getting script glitches where I am unable to delete or shift number positions with my dvd.

What the hell is the best answer to this problem?

This is the glitch I keep getting:

Reference #33.f80f748.1187732647.95ca911

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks if you can help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

84 months ago

Itsnotpossible in Palermo, Maine said: I have been getting script glitches where I am unable to delete or shift number positions with my dvd.

What the hell is the best answer to this problem?

This is the glitch I keep getting:

Reference #33.f80f748.1187732647.95ca911

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks if you can help

To clarify it's the DVD queue which keeps glitching for some reason. I have tried 3 browsers and all of them are reporting this problem.

I had the operator even try to use my account and he STILL had the same glitches. So it obviously isn't a cookie problem if he logged on a different compuuter.

Anyone have any clues to what could have happened? I.T.T. is looking into it and it's been close to 3 weeks since I have had this problem.

Anyone else experience the same particular problem?

Thanks if you can help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

MeToo in Lorton, Virginia

84 months ago

I have been having the same exact problem. The support staff have mostly ignored my pleas for help and I can't get any resolution. I have tried 2 different browsers and 3 different PCs and all give me the same Reference #33 error but the numbers change after that. Have you had any success in fixing your problem?

84 months ago

MeToo in Lorton, Virginia said: I have been having the same exact problem. The support staff have mostly ignored my pleas for help and I can't get any resolution. I have tried 2 different browsers and 3 different PCs and all give me the same Reference #33 error but the numbers change after that. Have you had any success in fixing your problem?

I am close to switching to netflix. This is causing me to shake my head. and whats worse is I have series in my queue and its all out of order. I have called them repeatedly (on the phone right now as i am typing) and told its going to be fixed. Someone on the net should discuss this on a blockbuster community. I bet we aren't the only ones experiencing this. Incidently how many dvds do you have in your queue? I have over 990 films in my queue.

The technician just told me I locked it up by filling it exceedingly high. He said stay at like 900. I learned my lesson with this one

MeToo in Lorton, Virginia

84 months ago

I was hoping you'd had success resolving the problem. The tech support is a freaking joke. Today they e-mailed me and had this to say:

"Some of our customers have experienced this same error. This error usually happens when the movies that you are trying to remove are in process of being allocated instead of displaying the message "This is being shipped to you and cannot be removed", Error 500 page is displayed."

Morons. I have 904 movies in my queue, so I guess I'll wait until it gets below 900 and see if it helps. But I've had it up to the max of 999 where I couldn't add any more and I easily removed ones I decided I didn't want to see.

Incidentally, from the queue management page there's a link called Privacy Settings. I went to that page and there's a button to make all your movies private or make them all public. I get the same error message if I click that button, but I can set them to private or public one at a time.

I'm pretty sure they have a programming error. I think they're ASP scripts that are run on their servers and I think they've messed them up. But I think it is only impacting a few people otherwise there would be a larger outcry. Maybe it's only a problem for people with a lot of movies in their queue.

Good luck!

84 months ago

MeToo in Lorton, Virginia said: I was hoping you'd had success resolving the problem. The tech support is a freaking joke. Today they e-mailed me and had this to say:

"Some of our customers have experienced this same error. This error usually happens when the movies that you are trying to remove are in process of being allocated instead of displaying the message "This is being shipped to you and cannot be removed", Error 500 page is displayed."

Morons. I have 904 movies in my queue, so I guess I'll wait until it gets below 900 and see if it helps. But I've had it up to the max of 999 where I couldn't add any more and I easily removed ones I decided I didn't want to see.

Incidentally, from the queue management page there's a link called Privacy Settings. I went to that page and there's a button to make all your movies private or make them all public. I get the same error message if I click that button, but I can set them to private or public one at a time.

I'm pretty sure they have a programming error. I think they're ASP scripts that are run on their servers and I think they've messed them up. But I think it is only impacting a few people otherwise there would be a larger outcry. Maybe it's only a problem for people with a lot of movies in their queue.

Good luck!

Hey, I solved it. It IS a over abudance on the queue. Which they should mention in BOLD letters not to do. Because anyone who hits that number is in risk of locking their queue. The answer is to cancel your account and have your queue mailed to you so you can just start filling it up again. I found the right tech support guy I can pass you his name.

Say you want to be connected to:

"David.J.Howard@blockbuster.com"

This guy is awesome. I reccomend him and tell him David says hi :D. Make sure you get him to resend your queue list before it's deleted.
Then the problem is solved...

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.