Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

mbt1987 in Indiana

42 months ago

Hi I used to work for Blockbuster and left with a 2 week notice a few years ago and figured that everything was fine. I recently applied to a Blockbuster near my school and they said that my application came up as non rehireable, I assume this was due to the DM who was unhappy with me at the time when I left but I am wondering if there is anything I can do to fix this situation? I did nothing wrong and was simply on the receiving end of a bitter DM and Store Manager who were upset that I was leaving "out of the blue" despite me giving them a two week notice. I am basically just wondering if there is anything I can do.

I will be transferring universities in the fall and have considered applying to a store when I get to my school (which is 3 hours away from where I live now) I have heard that if you apply to a store in a different district then the rehire status will not show there any truth to this? if so I may just hold out and apply when I get transferred, though I was hoping to be hired again and be able to transfer stores.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.